Great hotfix, now my wife dies every single battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
I just have to reload the game but this issue, if is a issue, is a game breaker, I don't have a fief so my wife must be with me, but alive, if you don't mind TL.

You can also put your wife in a custom formation, theres a little shield type thing with a number in it next to their avatar when you select them in party menu, i put all my companions and family members into group 8 and micro manage them carefully

And if you are one of those players who strip your mate for her or his equipment - she (or he for female main chars) needs another good set as replacement.

You can also put your wife in a custom formation, theres a little shield type thing with a number in it next to their avatar when you select them in party menu, i put all my companions and family members into group 8 and micro manage them carefully
adding to this, you can order them to retreat every battle.

>Not being a fembo who gets pregnant and immediately gets husband killed and remarries for infinite gear gains

If you must play whiteout the good advise of other posters, give your companions 3 stacks of arrows on a horse, hope fully they will stay out of harms way.

You need to get a better surgeon

make your companions and family members horse archers. Solves a lot of problems. Put them on aseri horses too. Damn fast

idk if horses are affected by armor weight, but the second perk in athletic helps lower armor weight by 30%

And if you are one of those players who strip your mate for her or his equipment - she (or he for female main chars) needs another good set as replacement.
It was Ira, her horse armor gets me out of misery, lol, but as she have a good combat skills I use to put her, with a good armor, in my attack cavalry. Now I see, I will put her, with all my companions in archers formation, are the safest one. But I confess I'm not used to companion or family deaths.

some good advices here, but I agree, companions simply die too often. Taleworlds could lessen the likelyhood of it. The first time I'm playing the game with the possibility of dying, and in last battle I lost three companions. I mean what's the idea of recruiting them if they die more often than my archers for example?

i usually get married ,get mi wifes equipment , an then get her on a horse naked with a hammer send firts to every battle tills dies, then get married again , repeat this to have at least 4/5 good armours set

Back
Top Bottom