Great Game!

Users who are viewing this thread

I just happened to come across something about this game on Gamespot a couple days ago so I downloaded the game to try it out.

I've been addicted ever since!  I don't know what it is about this game.  Maybe its the riding around on a horse cutting down infantry with once slash from your sword, or riding around a group of sea raiders and taking them all out with your bow, or the running cavalry battles.

$25 is smoking deal for a game like this.

I can't wait to get my own village.  Still working away....

diomedesbc said:
I've been addicted ever since!  I don't know what it is about this game.
It's the hypnotic brainwaves interlaced betw-*kick in the shins* I mean, it's got a great combat system which simulates skirmish battles effectively. No brainwaves. Honest :shock:

Interesting story:

My wife was not a fan of this game... it made me reclusive.

Then I switched over to her fav game, Solitaire, and it just made me mad with all its un-winnable hands, now she encourages me to play M&B, because it improves my mood, lol.

Get 'em while they're hot. It's going to be 39$ when the game goes retail!!!

And it will still be worth every penny.  I cant tell enough people about this game, and usually do at the drop of a hat. I just wish I could play with friends or even an MMO version.

The only thing this game lacks is a LAN option, I'd kill to be able to play this game on LAN with my friends..

$39? Wow...it's still a good price for a game of this quality,
But I got mine for $15 :grin: 0.751

diomedesbc said:
I just happened to come across something about this game on Gamespot a couple days ago so I downloaded the game to try it out.

I've been addicted ever since!  I don't know what it is about this game.  Maybe its the riding around on a horse cutting down infantry with once slash from your sword, or riding around a group of sea raiders and taking them all out with your bow, or the running cavalry battles.

$25 is smoking deal for a game like this.

I can't wait to get my own village.  Still working away....

Say goodbye to your normal routine.  :grin:

yeah, I agree! Been playing this game for a while now, but just signed up to the forum, and I have to say that this is an incredilble game! The horse riding is better than anything I've ever seen, and... no, I could go on all day, but I won't. Also, I can only imagine how good the modding community will be after the release, because it's got more mods than a lot of games, and it's not even released yet! good luck, can't wait for version 1! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom