Gray's RP server, rebooted.

Users who are viewing this thread

It's cool and practical. But way too overpowered.

Construction has begun on a town hall as well as a wall.

Feel free to light up the area using lamp posts, as well as continuing the wall. There's a bit of it done by the lake so you can see the style in mind.

Also feel free to adjust the wall's layout to make it fit better.

I decided what to do :grin:
I'll build viking-themed village west from town, at hilly peninsula.
Plans include wooden huts (i.e. longhouses, houses with green roof (like my temp hut in town), some palisades, drakkars, and one a bit larger main tower.
If you want to join, just start building there, just not on the top of the hill.

So I joined in and had a look around, but a creeper exploded and took out those two cacti by the cattle pen, and some of the fence links as well. They got repaired and the hole was filled in, but now there is just a single cactus since I couldn't find any more sand.

I think its still there, I recall seeing it in the town. Im building on top of the big mountain next to the town, so if youre wondering who's up there...

Comrade Temuzu said:
I think its still there, I recall seeing it in the town. Im building on top of the big mountain next to the town, so if youre wondering who's up there...

Cool cool. I was just hoping no creepers had blown it up. I think I may have it well enough lit.

I'm up for business, boys  :wink:

dWlol.png

There were 2 spiders and a zombie at the re-spawn spot, so I couldn't get away, but then when I did I fell off the cliff and died.

The other one is broken too?

EDIT: Also, I am building a road to the main town. In true Canadian fashion however, I am not avoiding mountains, simply going through them. Seems like a fun project now that my sandfort is finished, except for some odds and ends that I can't make yet.

Back
Top Bottom