Users who are viewing this thread

havoc

Marquis
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332500/
http://bitmonstergames.com/?page_id=1004

So I found this today.

About GRAV

In GRAV players will explore massive procedurally generated worlds and have endless adventures in a hostile universe. They will discover planets constructed with a unique variation of oceans, mountains, plains, and canyons. 

Each new world is populated by many different plants, animals, and mineable elements. Players can explore the massive environment above ground or journey deep into one of the hundreds of dungeons each with their own collection of assorted bounties.  Whether playing alone, or with a group, players will need to delve deep into GRAV’s richly populated worlds to collect and harvest resources. Rich mineral deposits and natural occurring elements allow players to build epic bases complete with automated defenses and traps.  In addition, players can craft weapons, armor, and other equipment to help them survive in a dangerous universe. 

It looks rather interesting - anyone have it?

Have it. Currently ****.

If it delivers on its promises, it could be good, but the current version is not worth your money. It is laggy as all hell even with few players, the "survival" is not really hard at all, progressing is little more than MMO style grinding of killing mobs over and over. Building is just connecting a bunch of prefabs together. I haven't played that much yet, but first impressions are negative.

Not to mention mine tries to render 300,000 frames per second, resulting in some serious stuttering. All while looking like garbage.

Try 7 Days to Die if you're looking for something very similar except very different. If that makes sense. Open world crafty buildy survivaly zombie stuff with PvP and all that. Much more polished and fleshed out than this one, for now.

Saw it on Steam, thought it looked promising/interesting.
Thanks for those impressions, Splintert.

You should add that 7 Days to die is a zombie game to the above, though.

Back
Top Bottom