Need More Info Graphics quality has to be set to minimum but used to work fine at near MAX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6..5.295820
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
When I fist played Bannerlord it ran great on my computer with no graphics issues at pretty much full graphics quality. Now for no reason that I can see, I have to play it on the lowest possible settings and it still runs poorly (gameplay is laggy and choppy) and has texture flickering on the map. In addition in the graphics settings it says: Estimated GPU Memory Usage 1676MB/128MB. So basically you need a supercomputer to run this game now? How can I play this game without it looking like a game from 1995? Also the game is now locked in Windowed mode so that also needs to be fixed. But even when it ran in full screen I still had this total issue with the graphics needing to be set to bare minimum. So this is two separate issues.
How to Reproduce: Run the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related): the whole game
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version: 26.20.100.7323
CPU: Intel core i7-9750H CPU @260GHz
RAM: 32GB 16/16
Motherboard: Asustek GX701GXR Ver 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 847GB used 105GB free

no idea. I changed the graphics card settings to Nvidea and the game worked fine for a few hours back at max graphics quality. But the next day when I tried to load the game it played until I got into a first battle then it crashed and now it wont even launch. honestly, this game is so buggy after being out for so long. You have to be a computer programmer just to play this stupid amateur game.

Back
Top Bottom