Resolved Graphics problem after crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Liam Wolf

Recruit
I have been playing Bannerlord 2 for a few patches now with out any problems. It is a great game. On the last patch (4.1) the game crashed while I was talking to a npc. When I restarted the game I found the graphics had gone all blurry like it is in 640 or 320 mode. All the text in the pulldowns and the opening screens were blurry. Then I did a verification and found 7 bad files (that said were fixed) then I did a second one and it found 1 more. I restarted the game and no change; I changed to an older patch ( 3.1); I reset all the graphic settings in the game; I changed from window to full screen and borderless; I did all the suggestions on this site that I found. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Nothing changed, even the settings were still all My old settings. So I uninstalled and reinstalled again and no change, even the old settings were still there.

I have no problems with any of the total war games I play, like Warhammer 2 or any other game or program on my PC. I don't use the cloud to save anything so why is all the old settings returning, not the default settings that I got when I originally loaded the game. Why is it only Bannerlord 2 not working? TY.

Hi, TY. I did verify twice, I found 7 bad files that I think were fixed and did a second verify and it came up with 1 more. That was on My second download of banner lord 2. Since then I have downloaded it a third time and found no problems with the verifying. I still have all my old settings for some reason and even though my game is set to the highest res, it still looks like it's at 640 res. I have tried to reset all the settings every time I have done a download and followed all the advice on this site for help. I have many Total War games, Kenshi and other games that have no problem. As I said before, Banner Lord 2 ran great until the last patch ( 4.1 ). I had 2 crashes that info was sent in by the auto report that showed up. It was after the second crash, that when I restarted the game I found the problem. I have a ryzen 1600x , 32 gig ram, 250 gig v drive and 500 gig hard drive (blue). I just built My computer a year ago so all the parts are new and up to date. If you were able to look at a saved game file would that help? if so can you explain which file to get and where to find it. TY again for your help.

Have You found anything out yet? I have reloaded the game again and still no change. Do you need a saved game file? Is there a link to the game KEY or can the game linked in steam cause all the reloads to have the settings frozen to when the game crashed after the 4.1 patch? Dose the game need to be removed from steam and a new KEY be used? It would be nice to have an answer. I would like to be able to play the game! TY, Bill.

Hi, this issue is still in progress, the developers are working on it. I will update this thread when there is a fix found.

Hi, this issue is still in progress, the developers are working on it. I will update this thread when there is a fix found.
Hi, I have some news for you. I had reloaded the game again and all the stuff that I have been doing. I then tried to play the game with the bad graphics. The game crashed again, I sent in the report, restarted the game and got a option to (Start in safe mode), I did and now the graphics seem to work fine. I have started the game in safe mode before and there had been no change. I will keep You informed if there is any change. TY for the help.

Back
Top Bottom