Graphics like garbage after today's update

Users who are viewing this thread

Just opened Steam today after weeks without, and Bannerlord has updated. My surprise when I see the 1st picture..., everything pixelated. I check the graphic options and everything is on max and DLSS is on (quality mode). I change to fullscreen and graphics still like garbage. I really don't understand anything.

Just opened Steam today after weeks without, and Bannerlord has updated. My surprise when I see the 1st picture..., everything pixelated. I check the graphic options and everything is on max and DLSS is on (quality mode). I change to fullscreen and graphics still like garbage. I really don't understand anything.
it's a know bug, they will fix it eventually

yeah man they had to downgrade for nintendo switch release
lol

Without knowing more or even seeing what it looks like, I can only suggest two things right now. 1; reinstall or update your drivers or 2; check your drivers control panel (NVIDIA or AMD) and make sure that it isn't forcing "optimization" on the game (AMD will do this automatically unless you tell it not to).

yea graphic is horrible...after months of not playing MBBII I hop on just to see how flush and horrible graphics been. Are they going to bring back the original graphic?? at least make it so we have the option to adjust the graphic settings depending on our GPU. Stop catering and permanently making changes to graphics due to these other users who cannot run the game when it was already optimized

Post a screenshot, maybe your settings ain't right, they did not worsen BN graphics in any way since release.

Click resolution,
click the highest res,
don't click monitor settings.
Send me butter

After the patch, my res was switched to 720p for some reason. it took a solid 5 seconds to realize that and change it.

I can't believe that they aren't able to fix this quite sizeable bug that was added in an update over a month ago. Turning sharpening to 0 fixed it for me, but it's laughable how they are able to downgrade their game with every update and are unable to fix issues they add.

Back
Top Bottom