Graphics are much worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Graphics are much worse than a couple of months ago when I last played this game. DLSS is not working and the is a big downscale of resolution making graphics very poor. I can not play this way.

Graphics are much worse than a couple of months ago when I last played this game. DLSS is not working and the is a big downscale of resolution making graphics very poor. I can not play this way.
Check video options , there are 2 new options in performance setting called Dynamic scale resolution and by default it is turned ON for some reason , just turn it OFF and in Video options put shaperning to 0.,

There is no Dynamic scale resolution option. There is only something called "resolution scale" and it is at max (100).
"DLSS Quality" is not working at all (I know perfectly what I am doing). Jagged edges like 15 years old games.

And it has nothing to do with this, but Geforce Experience was working months ago and now it it does not work, so I can not tune colors and other visual things in this game.

Why? Why Geforce Experience and DLSS don´t work now? I have no idea. I have windows 10 and RTX 2080 with the last updated drivers. This DLSS problem happens since previous big game update, and it was already known that needed a fix. The last game update does not fix this problem.

As I said, I can not play today a game with so many jagged edges.

Last edited:
Nvidia Experience is very good thing to tweak colors and contrast (even you can use some effets if you want). I don't use it for any other thing.

Back
Top Bottom