Graphics and scenes Problems/Feedback/Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

would be nice if u made it so when ya start u dont get attacked by hordes of bandits stright away destroying the game as they takes ya money off ya.  Not enjoying this mod at all.  Also fix the polearm attacks as they are dreadful when ya guy stands there not even swinging it or stabbing cos its just broken.

Has nothing to do with graphics. Not to mention that development isnt continued. You can address things yourself though, since we are open source.

Well, the topic name Graphics and scenes Problems/Feedback/Suggestions is bit misleading; perhaps Graphics and scenes Problems, Feedback & Suggestions would be better?

We trust that people are able to consider all of the available stickies. Like Bug Reports, Support and Suggestions. Not that they really matter atm :razz:

Hi,

I have taken Floris, its Very Beatytiful and it will be - no, it is now my favoured mod.

All perfect, save a little thing.

Some armor show a strange effect, like a unusual unrealistic glow. I have noticed this on the Padded slaver armor, and also on Viking Blue armor, and another that i dont remember, maybe Vaegir...

All go well, these armors doing the right effect, and have the right colors, but have also this....reflection? glow? i dont know how say. Me remeber the glowing of magical objects in old Morrowind game.

Maybe someone have a fix for this unrealistic glowing?

Thank you in advance, and tasbah allakir...

Hi there guys! Sorry to bother you, I know it's hard work trying to solve most of the mod problems, but I'm pretty interested if there is or will be any possible solution to the tree and expanded horizon glitches (they take strange forms like polygons) when playing on DX7. This mod is AMAZING and I really want to play it, unfortunately my video card is a piece of crap so I can't play it on DX9. For now I will try what Hung1610 proposed but I know it's just a temporarily solution.

2uooye9.jpg
Just look at those "flowers".

Those are in game, and well I don't want them  :wink:
Yes, I'm using Directx7 for better perfomance on my very poor PC. Just look at my FPS when facing armies.

They are weird indeed. I guess you don't know their ID, but in which scene they are? BTW I've never seen those, neither in game nor in editor.

@Leifdin: these are randomly in battles, not so often but still. Sometimes there was other strange textures.

@Duh: And so I guess, well it's not anything gamebreaking so I can live with that.

Hey all.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but here we go...
I just installed the Floris Mod Pack Basic 2.54
I got a Heavy Saddle Horse as part of the loot, but i keep getting a "Unable to find mesh horse_c" message, and the horse also lacks an inventory image (it shows ok in the character model tho)

Leifdin said:
So if you equip it, it shows right?

Correction/expansion: it shows up as a black horse in the paty screen, but in battle the rider is shown riding an invisible horse. The item never shows up tho.

Three possible problems:
-missing brf file
-code typo
-brf files not included in module.ini
This one is "ho_swa_saddle_black" in "min_itm_horses_normal.brf"

It's a Tent of Doom obviously.

Some textures are taking various skins. I bet that tent changed it's faces when you moved. I assumed it's DX7 thing so I don't care about glitches like that.

Check this awesome Khergit hat:
GSBNazd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom