Graphics and scenes Problems/Feedback/Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

The sprite for the arrow is very hard to see at all ranges. Maybe you could change the sprite or have a submod/option to switch between a more visible arrow?

Thanks!

Sorry for double post.

Would someone be able to tell me how to change the Floris arrow sprite with the Native arrow sprite at least?

Hi

I've had issues with textures when using DX7 like some other people; did a little digging around and it seems the offender is the texture flag "4" set on those textures that don't work correctly on DX7. Setting flags to 0 or AA000 (for 1024² textures) solves the problem.

A lot of these texture flags seem to be set incorrectly, lots of wrong sizes. Probably doesn't matter with newer DX.
Some flags openbrf doesn't know are explained here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174253.msg4189579.html#msg4189579
Doesn't say what 4 (ie flag 2) means, but according to the stats there it's save to say it should only be set for normals/specs and not regular textures.
It seems those flags are generally ignored when using pixel shaders/dx9 so it only concerns those of us stuck with fossils anyway.

I think that some of these castle problems may be due to the siege pack that Floris uses.  I have seen similar problems with other mods using the same siege pack and also with different siege packs.  I wonder if adding additional ladders affects other entry points, like to the dungeon.

I've looked for days for some solution to this and i cannot find one. I hope this is the right place to post this. No matter where i go i have very bright glowing trees. I've played with the settings for days and I can't find anything that changes it.
IC3vzb.jpg

I get the message: "get object: failed for mesh skybox_clear_02" whenever I enter a battleground or city/town. The sky was all glitchy at first:

sc7EHLK.jpg

But after installing Better Skyboxes it changed to an all black sky:

Q0A64kb.jpg

I've got an issue with missing scenes for arenas(just an empty, open field) and tournaments crashing upon loading.
Floris Gameplay 2.55.
Does anybody gave any suggestions on how to fix that?

Back
Top Bottom