Graphical glitches with map

Users who are viewing this thread

Cavalletto

Recruit
First of all, I want to say that I like this mod very much. Thank you for your hard work, Antonis!

Now the main topic, I'm playing this mod with GOG's version on Linux, which it runs fine (except for the font, which can be easily fixed by deleting the font.dds and its font_data). However, in the world map there are some black dots in areas close to the sea. The dots are more clearly visible when zoomed out. This doesn't happen with Floris so I guess it shouldn't really be Linux's fault.

I would post a screenshot but " Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links until you have been on this forum longer. ".

Hello, glad you like the mod. To be honest, I don't see those spots. Yes, you need I think more than 10 or 20 posts( I don't remember exactly) to post a picture. So, another way is if you can tell me near which area these black spots are visible, near which settlement. Thanks!

I've sent you an email with the screenshot.
Any idea for a workaround? Or does it have to be fixed in a new release?

Hi, I saw the image. Well, it has to be a Linux issue, because, if you check on the screenshot thread, you will see the same area without the dots. Also, noone on Windows repored that. Having said that, I am really sorry, but I don't know how to fix it. I don't have Linux, only Windows and I develop mods there. But if you want, I can ask in the Mod Makers helpp thread if someone knows something for this issue and how to fix it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom