SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armatus said:
Put it this way, the mod has been on indefinite hold at least twice prior if I recall correctly, last I knew he was planning to continue working on it. But obviously at his own pace and when he has time.

When working on a mod (alone), you always work in your own pace, and when you have time, that's how it's supposed to be...
I would rather have a mod after a long time, than to not have it at all. (In this case, I guess it's neither though...)

ok so he's either working very hard on it, since he hasn't been on since January, or its dead.... Please let it be the first one please!!!!!!

****.....blazed through 1126 replies and the mod is dead....

Seriously though, on the off chance Zaro gains interest again....you should not worry about redoing scenes until last...let some industrious folks build them using your stuff and save yourself some work. Not that you aren't an awesome scene builder...

You downloaded this? Amazing, I want your download superpowers.  :eek:

I'm guessing you've downloaded either
'Graphical Enhancement Resources v2.51'
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=891

or

'Graphical Enhancement Textures v2.5'
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=625

Follow the links and they'll tell you how to install.

It's a shame Zaro stopped working on this. The work he did was quite amazing. He managed to take an older game like this and give it graphics that'd rival some of the newly released games. That's talent right there. In any event, my reason for bumping this thread is to simply ask. Does his GE 2.51 only work in the original MB or can it be used in Warband's single player as well?

naming may be different....but I haven't tried porting the textures to warband. Mainly because I'm too lazy to do so... :grin:

You really shouldn't have problems, except for potentially the new Rhodok buildings in the latest patch...Zaro's textures may look a little wierd due to how they are wrapped on the models.... Landscape textures should be no problem at all. :grin:

I see, I know it goes without saying that GE3's graphics would have been better, but are 2.5's better than Warbands?

Why dont you just release what you have so far, Zaro? I mean you have some great scenes, a fantastic icon and a nice grass mesh along with other stuff. This will all go to waste, its better to release this as a working incomplete open source graphics pack than leave it sitting on your harddrive doing nothing. Im sure people will intergrate your stuff into their mods and someone might even be inclined to finish this.

OMG this mod isn't even finished next century! :shock:
why does it takes ages to get this mod finished or at least "working"?
I love it but if it will go a the same speed as now I dont think I will be alive when it's out :razz:
(srry for my braincracking crap)
good luck with it

greetz, Berend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom