Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

AGRABA

Recruit
Summary:Hello, i just came back to bannerlord but i have a problem : i have some weird dot/square (black or white) on the top of the screen. I dont know how to describe it. I searched online but cannot find anything similar. It look like a shader's problem, do have any idea how to fix it ?
I upgraded my pc 4 months ago and the problem started last month. Thanks in advance!

How to Reproduce: New Hardware
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://imgur.com/a/eC9gi8M
Computer Specs:
GPU:AMD RX 6800
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
RAM:grin:DR4 Ballistix Elite 16Go 3000MHz
Motherboard:Asus PRIME B550M-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung Série 860 EVO 1 To

Missing textures, icons, UI elements or other visual assets​

If the game has texture and UI related problems, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Delete the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder (It's a hidden folder)
  • Delete the \steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages folder
  • Verify the game files.

Thanks for the repply,

I already done that and it doesnt work.
I update the pilot and reset the shader cache on amd software too.
It's seems my graphic card can't render certains shader or light.

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

It might be, we have not able to reproduce this or saw anything like this before. I would suggest a clean install but there is not any guarantee of that will fix it.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom