• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Graphic problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Nikocum

Recruit
I have this problem too and it's not about the background being pixelated but just about everything! And I have this problem too! Has anyone else experienced that?
ju8CJqY.jpg

Last edited:

CzaRRodziej

Recruit
I have solved the problem. I have reinstal the game. I deleted all files what left after uninstal of the game. I instaled again and now its normal :smile:

Nikocum

Recruit
My game just crashed. I restarted it in "safe mode" and the pixelating problem is gone... so if that info can help anyone.

fysaga

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
I also have graphical problems with 1.6.4, everythings looks jagged, blurry and ****ty, and my settings are all at max. So yeah, great patch.

SkullSplitter

Nothing wrong with the graphics on my PC, game looks real good... Of course, have to know how to work a computer before wanting to play games on one.

Top Bottom