Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash, no dump generated

Da Monster

Recruit
Game is 1.5.6, no mods ever used. 382 hours played, 6 crashes. [good and stable for beta, tyvm]

Computer is AMD Ryzen 6 core x64 3.4 GHz processor with 8G RAM

When I have equipped Highland Warlord Bracers my toon turns into a ball of black feathers, from helmet crest to my toes, as wide as the inventory screen, spin him around and the various black polygons rotate, but only my lance is visible jutting out of the ball..... both in the inventory screen and the battle screen. I unequip them, and my toon is visible. On a horse, the horse's head, forequarters and hindquarters are sticking out of the ball of fluff. Rotating camera can show me the belly of the horse.

Swapped bracers with a companion, glitch is gone. Companion is fine, not turned into a hagraven.

Possibly related, the graphic showing my face in the "parties in town" shows an odd blur of black with what looks like a sword blade angled atop it. The companion leading my second troop's "face" looks similar in this screen.

Also, this was not happening yesterday.

Update: An OS restart resolved the fuzz issue, however, the texture is bouncing between white and brown on the gloves.

Scratch that. System restart did not fix the issue the second time it happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom