Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-05_22.42.09_1894c577497451d59874d500275a3fc6
Summary: I used the new feature to grant peerage to my companion "Vivein the Wronged," and have experienced a slew of errors since. Vivein travelled around the map normally, until she arrived at the fief I granted her, Pen Cannoc. Since that time, she has not left the keep in Pen Cannoc. It has been 2 years in-game, and she hasn't left. She also does not appear on the list of lords to call to my army. When her clan was created, three other nobles appeared, including a husband, Nemos. Nemos is the only one of them that shows up on the map, can be recruited to armies, etc. The other two I have never seen at all.

But her clan also appeared showing that she has an infant, Beniseth. Beniseth is fully grown, despite being one year old. She appears in the tavern in Pen Cannoc. Talking to her from the city menu, or entering the tavern and talking to her there causes the game to crash.
How to Reproduce: Grant Peerage to a companion in version 1.6.5. Wait for the shenanigans to begin.
Scene Name (if related): Mostly Pen Cannoc, specifically the Keep and the Tavern.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Vivein's cursed infant, Beniseth, Vivein is trapped in Pen Cannoc
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia quadro p3000
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5266
CPU:intel core i7-770 @ 2.80 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Lenovo Thinkpad
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom