GRAND GRUNWALD TOURNAMENT 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

the mods download link website says:
This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!
is there any other ways to download mod? without paying?

Mat Berserker said:
Your team isnt registered on site. Make shure that no error ios shown diuring registration. IMPORTANT: Yours banner must me in JPG format.

I was too lazy to look for a banner when registering. Should I contact someone when I find a banner that suits me or what?

ATTENTION!

Because of great number of registered teams(even bigger than we thought) and even bigger number of teams with began registration process and didn't completed it we decided to excened registration phase until:
18.07.2012  24:00 GMT+1.

I want to remind everyone that teams with wont be registered on game server wont be able to take part in horse tournament. Aswell as teams with only one registered member. Only teams with are shown on team list are valid.

Now Question and answer part:

ajokoira84 said:
the mods download link website says:
This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!
is there any other ways to download mod? without paying?
Mirror for you http://adf.ly/Al5Uj

YourStepDad said:
Mat Berserker said:
Your team isnt registered on site. Make shure that no error ios shown diuring registration. IMPORTANT: Yours banner must me in JPG format.

I was too lazy to look for a banner when registering. Should I contact someone when I find a banner that suits me or what?
You can upload it by entering yours team on registration site and using change banner form(you must use password that you entered during registration).

Correct dimension are 140 x 341 pixels. But if yours banner have different size I'll rescale it.
BTW. I just changed yours coat of arms into banner. I hope you like it.

Registration is going to be closed in next few minutes. Big thanks to 53 fully registered teams. We are extremely happy because of that enormous number of participants(more than 100 players!). I hope that registration process wasn't to hard, because it made ours work a lot easier, special thanks to Mat(I'm talking to myself, it is really strange;P) and Flaktub- authors of a site.

But lets move along to most important things. Tomorow teams will be assigned to random groups and detailed timetable of tournament will be posted here. In day or two I'll release module patch containing banners sent by players and some important improvements.

Dafuq, an 84 megabytes patch?

Can you tell us what it does?

Does it add any new sounds? I need to know this. :smile:

EDIT: I've seen banners were updated, and that one of the new sounds was "trabka1.wav"

What does the sound exactly do?

Oh, and when I try to pick my banner, it says "INVALID PASSWORD!!!!1111oneoneoneone" :lol:

Yes you need to download it, it has our banners and "important improvements" so I think you have to.
Also Mat I tried to change my banner but it said invalid password, what does this mean ?

Let me expalin everything. It is full module. I changed to many things and packing it all was a lot easier than making patch. About banner password, ou can aquire it form yours team menagement menu at http://grunwald.mountblade.info/index.php?lang=angielski  You just enter password you entered diuring registration and you shall see yours banner password(it is number). Yours password may not fit yours banner(som banners from last two pages are bugged), if so contact me via PM and I shall send you correct pass.

Back
Top Bottom