Resolved GPU not registered

Users who are viewing this thread

Caracter

Recruit
Hello,

I have a problem with Bannerlord not registering my GPU, I think after an update last week(not played every day and Bannerlord updates automatically), but not 100% sure. Last week there was no problem with playing Bannerlord. At the end of last week even the menu was very laggy and playing was not possible. I´ve looked into the settings and saw that I have a available GPU of 128MB. So after that I installed the newest graphics driver for my GPU. No difference. Afther that I uninstalled and installed Bannerlord again and had the same issue. To test it I started Kingdome Come Deliverance and played a few minutes to see if it´s also laggy, but it was smooth as always. This problem is on my laptop. On my computer it´s perfectly fine. I have played on my computer after the problem showed up on my laptop. Has/Had someone the same problem with Bannerlord?

PC Specs:
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
16GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I had the same problem just a few days ago.
Go to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs, and delete all the files in the Configs folder. Then start up the game.
Fixed the problem for me. :smile:

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom