Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-08-28_18.16.31_723316a13f74205e7d16a1df4619867b

Gibkiy_Rafik

Recruit
Summary: After the update my game started crashing again with GPU drivers crashing too, after the crash there's a chance of either having graphic artifacts in Windows or just having a BSOD. In one of my previous threads about same crash Marda assumed my GPU is overheating, so I kept monitoring it - not more than 80C, so no overheating.
How to Reproduce: Join MP and play. It feels like it has something to do with destroying certain merlons - crash always comes with a merlon breaking sound, sometimes I can reproduce it by destroying merlons next to arrow barrel on G on Skala Landing, for example.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 5700XT 8G
GPU Driver Version:21.7.1
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): m.2 Smartbuy PS5013-2280T 256GB (238 GB)

Can you try this workaround?

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Sadly we can't do much on the GPU crashes. The team is aware of these crashes but as far as I know we can't see the needed information on these crashes. You can try to lower the graphic settings as well.

Sadly we can't do much on the GPU crashes. The team is aware of these crashes but as far as I know we can't see the needed information on these crashes. You can try to lower the graphic settings as well.
Last time it stopped crashing in a few patches, hopefully, it will happen again.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Back
Top Bottom