SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Governor should gain engineering xp when building in towns and castles

Users who are viewing this thread

It is a simple request that i would love to have in game :smile:

It makes sense that someone who oversaw constructions of several project to gain experience from it. I know it boosts stewardship right now, but it should also give engineering xp in my opinion.

It is already a limited tree to skill up and this would expend the governor role and make them much better over time.

Thanks! and happy gaming everyone!

The governor is the general manager of all aspects of the city, therefore:

The governor should upgrade his combat skills in his daily training.

The governor should upgrade his trading skills by managing the city's trade.

The governor should upgrade his leadership ability, for obvious reasons.

The governor should upgrade his medicine skills to take care of the health of the city.

The governor should upgrade his cunning abilities by controlling security.

Simply put, the governor should earn passive exp every day in all skill branches. So over the years the governor can have a better impact on the state of your city and not be a bundle that is there just to have +1 loyalty. Besides that it could be a practical method to level up your children when they get older.

Simply put, the governor should earn passive exp every day in all skill branches. So over the years the governor can have a better impact on the state of your city and not be a bundle that is there just to have +1 loyalty. Besides that it could be a practical method to level up your children when they get older.
I agree, i am however taking the approach of suggesting one thing at a time :smile:

I agree, i am however taking the approach of suggesting one thing at a time :smile:
I prefer to give well-developed and well-argued ideas because in my head I imagine that the entire TW staff is looking in amazement at my post, saying to each other "how did we not think about it before?"

In addition, it is surely the same work to configure that you only gain exp in one skill as in all.

I prefer to give well-developed and well-argued ideas because in my head I imagine that the entire TW staff is looking in amazement at my post, saying to each other "how did we not think about it before?"

In addition, it is surely the same work to configure that you only gain exp in one skill as in all.
You do you mate :sneaky:
I prefer small chunks because i think its more likely to happen coding wise. They are already swamped as it is and the progress seems to suggest that adding things is harder then we perceive.

The governor is the general manager of all aspects of the city, therefore:

The governor should upgrade his combat skills in his daily training.

The governor should upgrade his trading skills by managing the city's trade.

The governor should upgrade his leadership ability, for obvious reasons.

The governor should upgrade his medicine skills to take care of the health of the city.

The governor should upgrade his cunning abilities by controlling security.

Yup, made a similar post to this a while back.

Currently, sending a companion off to be a governor essentially stagnates their development, when in reality it should be the complete opposite.

Yup, made a similar post to this a while back.

Currently, sending a companion off to be a governor essentially stagnates their development, when in reality it should be the complete opposite.
To be fair, the recent changes made governors gain quite a bit of xp in charm, combat and stewardship. Its a shame engineering, the most important stat in my opinion for choosing a governor, is not increasing. If it did, then pillaging towns might became more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom