• Yes.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • No.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • PLEASE Remove it!

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It certainly adds to the atmosphere, but it can be a bit hard to read at times. Maybe making the font a bit bigger would make it easier to distinguish individual letters.

I vote for scrapping it altogether. I love literally everything about this mod minus the font lol. It's just very difficult to read and a little OTT. Native font all the way for me.  :razz:

I agree that the font is hard to read. I think the font should be played around with. Something that is easy to read BUT adds to the atmosphere would of course be ideal. Maybe you should poll it? Bring up several options (say, 5-10 font options) and make it into a poll, let the playerbase decide which font they think is the most suitable.

It took me some time but I got used to it. The atmosphere of the game is much better. Problem is, that some part of texts is mix between czech and english and that's freaking me out  :mrgreen:

Fran-Krsto said:
Hard to read at times but i voted yes, its easy to remove it so if some dont like it they can remove it themselves.

Agreed.

Quintillius said:
Nah I don't feel much for putting another font into the game. It's a lot of work, you know. It's this or native's font.

The font is different, which is nice.
However it is too difficult to read.

Would suggest turning it off by default and adding it as an optional file.

SixStringSamurai said:
Quintillius said:
Nah I don't feel much for putting another font into the game. It's a lot of work, you know. It's this or native's font.

The font is different, which is nice.
However it is too difficult to read.

Would suggest turning it off by default and adding it as an optional file.

Or this could also work, have a folder called optional stuff where you can put fonts and maybe if something else similar to it (the shader files?).

I like it guys.  :oops:

Its just that maybe on certain screens it can be hard to read. Maybe if you made it bigger in size? I think it adds to the game.

Back
Top Bottom