Got trolled twelve times in one game. Сomplaint against troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

TerribleRave complaining about someone is a joke, I'm surprised you are still able to play this game, you should have been banned from playing this game a long time ago.
Knowing you...If this players was doing this to you 100% you did something to him first.
I don't have enough fingers in my body to count the amount of times you glitched, trolled, made your team lose on purpose.
I hope TW kicks you instead.

Dude, I respect your right to complain about abusers here and I don't support an unreasonable votekick, but... Just yesterday you were kicked from a game of captains mode in which I also played. This was for the following reasons:
1) despite the requests of your more experienced partners, you still chose cav on the smallest and most inconvenient map for this ... but OK, your choice is acceptable if it does not harm the team (maybe you are a cool cav player, why not?);
2) you park your squad and play solo... OK (tactical freedom is my favorite part of BL!);
3) when the battle started you are still minding your own business (capturing the flags:wink:), and your squad is smoking in the parking lot;
4) at the time of the start of the voitekick, there was 1 solo captain in your team and you with a full kav squad and 0 kills (yes, you had 1 kill, but you somehow managed to kill one of your own and get -1... but np if this is not intentional, who doesn’t happen to?).
By this I am in no way trying to offend you and other less experienced players who read this post. I am fully aware that such errors are an integral part of expanding/updating the base of the gaming community, but despite this, I very much wish for its growth.
Just take it as a hint, pls.
That was the most respectful "ur bad" I've ever seen

New Proposal: You can't choose Cavalry in Captain mode until 500 wins.
Honestly, this is what TW should have done to on-ramp new players properly. Let them unlock Light Inf, Heavy Inf, Skirm, Archers, Cav in that order ever 25 wins or so. Forces people to learn the game and protects the game from low-effort trolling too.

Honestly, this is what TW should have done to on-ramp new players properly. Let them unlock Light Inf, Heavy Inf, Skirm, Archers, Cav in that order ever 25 wins or so. Forces people to learn the game and protects the game from low-effort trolling too.
+

You get trolled that much you fight back lmao, PC players going soft. On warband our boys will either doss them or tk them for hours on end, its fun and it builds skill to fight with tking, I hate that yall resort to trying to remove players from the game over this kind of "trolling"
Sounds like a fun community you are describing.

What is it with people acting all hard on the internet only to bully others?

There is already little to no content, locking it behind "progression" is going to give you pretty much nothing

It’s a problem that new players almost always pick cavalry or archer — because they’re more interesting than infantry, and because they’re used to farming AI in SP with those troops — and then perform poorly and potentially get votekicked.

However, I’m against restrictions like this. It’s also pointless when some of the classes you’d unlock (all skirmishers, some light inf, some shock, all light cav) are awful. Archers can be used, but have lower value than infantry/cavalry in most situations.

There’s also people with 500 wins who play cavalry poorly. (Get a handful of kills, give the enemy captains horses, do nothing as their team is wiped, then delay the round for 5 more minutes while everyone watches.)

It’s also pointless when some of the classes you’d unlock (all skirmishers, some light inf, some shock, all light cav) are awful.
I think you a bit exaggerate the problems in this part: light cav, light and shock inf (except menavls in many ways) are quite playable with proper control. But, of course, this requires some advanced skills. The current effectiveness of all skirmishers is really weak.

Back
Top Bottom