Got trolled twelve times in one game. Сomplaint against troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Fian

Recruit
Date 2022.03.26 - 11.24.43.04 GMT + 3

Nickname: The sign of 33

Proofs : 12 videos in one

Screen of 12 evidence

This troll tried to ruin the game with all available methods, from kick voting, killing horses to killing teammates. Reported this troll 3 times in previous game, and now uploading this for next game when i werent able to report him ( 3 report limit or idk ). I warned him that i am recording at 0:55 that troll just dont care.
Waiting for your verdict, for this ruiner.
Cpt mode dont have a lot of players nowadays and such trolls just killing it.

Lines from "Code of Conduct"
Inappropriate Gameplay
Don’t troll by abusing in-game features to limit other players’ gameplay or inhibit their ability to win. Sabotage of any other form with the intention of losing the game is also not allowed (for example, blocking doorways or ladders).

Team-kills/hits can occur in the heat of the game and are understandable while accidental. Excessive team damage and intentional team kills/hits aren’t permitted.

Last edited:
I don't know if TW mods can find it but check the logs in the previous match. The troll started teamhitting me whenever I was close to the enemy troops while trying to disguise hits as "accidental", killed my mount for a few times and wrote "ez" and later got mad because he almost got kicked by 4 votes twice, but polls failed just because there was a noob who didn't vote. All the more reason why kick polls should pass with majority, otherwise you give opportunity for griefers like this one. He is a known griefer and he gets kicked often because of it.

I don't know if TW mods can find it but check the logs in the previous match. The troll started teamhitting me whenever I was close to the enemy troops while trying to disguise hits as "accidental", killed my mount for a few times and wrote "ez" and later got mad because he almost got kicked by 4 votes twice, but polls failed just because there was a noob who didn't vote. All the more reason why kick polls should pass with majority, otherwise you give opportunity for griefers like this one. He is a known griefer and he gets kicked often because of it.
liar thats what u did at 2:38 hitted me and spammed "sorry".
Aren `t you ashamed lying so obvious?

liar thats what u did at 2:38 hitted me and spammed "sorry".
Aren `t you ashamed lying so obvious?
Am I lying? huh, funny troll. If they go through the trouble to check, the logs from the previous match will show the truth buddy, all they have to do is to read the chat logs. Most players know what you are all about anyways, you just got kicked again an hour or so ago, lol. Keep on griefing, I don't care if TW lets you play or not, it's their own game and I don't even play that often anymore, I can take the break, especially since with what little time I have, I have to deal with griefers like you who think they can manipulate people here with your "proofs" because it's known the 3 minute recordings paint the whole picture. :smile:

You get trolled that much you fight back lmao, PC players going soft. On warband our boys will either doss them or tk them for hours on end, its fun and it builds skill to fight with tking, I hate that yall resort to trying to remove players from the game over this kind of "trolling"

Am I lying? huh, funny troll. If they go through the trouble to check, the logs from the previous match will show the truth buddy, all they have to do is to read the chat logs. Most players know what you are all about anyways, you just got kicked again an hour or so ago, lol. Keep on griefing, I don't care if TW lets you play or not, it's their own game and I don't even play that often anymore, I can take the break, especially since with what little time I have, I have to deal with griefers like you who think they can manipulate people here with your "proofs" because it's known the 3 minute recordings paint the whole picture. :smile:
liar waiting for ur shadow proofs, are u still not ashemed ?
You get trolled that much you fight back lmao, PC players going soft. On warband our boys will either doss them or tk them for hours on end, its fun and it builds skill to fight with tking, I hate that yall resort to trying to remove players from the game over this kind of "trolling"
There are rules that iam following, i cant kill that griefer that finished 5th while i was 1st . Because it will backfire on me. And no one carres that i capped flags or did all that i can for win. While that troll cant even solocav

liar waiting for ur shadow proofs, are u still not ashemed ?

There are rules that iam following, i cant kill that griefer that finished 5th while i was 1st . Because it will backfire on me. And no one carres that i capped flags or did all that i can for win. While that troll cant even solocav
You are correct nobody cares. Its a game and you lost even if you had 1st because you're too worried about it backfiring or some **** while hes having a jolly good time, i mean this mf actually got you whining in the forums Id call that a funny af win. Also that troll probably can solocav because its easy af.

Inappropriate language
You are correct nobody cares. Its a game and you lost even if you had 1st because you're too worried about it backfiring or some **** while hes having a jolly good time, i mean this mf actually got you whining in the forums Id call that a funny af win. Also that troll probably can solocav because its easy af.
Everything you said is so true.
With this I don't agree, it's understandable some people want to play the game as intended, without having to teamkill a griefer before they can do it (+what if the griefer wins most of the time!?), but yeah, I don't even know how much of a ***** you have to be, to just let them kill you all the time, not try to defend yourself at all, and just cry about it instead (and jerk off to the fact you were first in scoreboard).

Everything you said is so true.

With this I don't agree, it's understandable some people want to play the game as intended, without having to teamkill a griefer before they can do it (+what if the griefer wins most of the time!?), but yeah, I don't even know how much of a ***** you have to be, to just let them kill you all the time, not try to defend yourself at all, and just cry about it instead (and jerk off to the fact you were first in scoreboard).
I mean it can suck for some people who are bad at the game, on console tho you always are tracking how close you are to that three tk mark so unless im fighting another skilled player on an eu server (had that happened once due to a misunderstanding) i can deal with most tkers, in fact ill have two or three rivals per game come after me but after beating a lot of them down they dont do it as much, we actually often have tk wars where a siege just becomes a battleground for two clans that'll fight from both sides and just destroy each other. Biggest issue is sometimes i wanna actually play but i have to fight off a whole clan at spawn or ill get tapped at the start of a clan battle i was hired for but even then i wouldn't complain about it, i think ive only ever had someone get me upset once or twice in my couple years.

Who can bring victory to the team is more important than the first place.
Trolls can sacrifice all their teammates to achieve relatively high scores, and cannot win for team victory.

Dude, I respect your right to complain about abusers here and I don't support an unreasonable votekick, but... Just yesterday you were kicked from a game of captains mode in which I also played. This was for the following reasons:
1) despite the requests of your more experienced partners, you still chose cav on the smallest and most inconvenient map for this ... but OK, your choice is acceptable if it does not harm the team (maybe you are a cool cav player, why not?);
2) you park your squad and play solo... OK (tactical freedom is my favorite part of BL!);
3) when the battle started you are still minding your own business (capturing the flags:wink:), and your squad is smoking in the parking lot;
4) at the time of the start of the voitekick, there was 1 solo captain in your team and you with a full kav squad and 0 kills (yes, you had 1 kill, but you somehow managed to kill one of your own and get -1... but np if this is not intentional, who doesn’t happen to?).
By this I am in no way trying to offend you and other less experienced players who read this post. I am fully aware that such errors are an integral part of expanding/updating the base of the gaming community, but despite this, I very much wish for its growth.
Just take it as a hint, pls.

Back
Top Bottom