got a new laptop windows 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Rather than start a new thread I'll ask here why does my relationship with my nobles keep detoriating over time? they've all got strong rich fiefs with good garrisons roughly a village and a castle/ or just a town a piece I hold a LOT of lands as I've just gone a conquering spree so I'm building them up before passing them on to a vassal.

saiyanwarrior said:
Rather than start a new thread I'll ask here why does my relationship with my nobles keep detoriating over time? they've all got strong rich fiefs with good garrisons roughly a village and a castle/ or just a town a piece I hold a LOT of lands as I've just gone a conquering spree so I'm building them up before passing them on to a vassal.

Two possibilities, one is that you set up your political structure so that your lords are getting a shorter end of the stick, this will cause constant deterioration, or they are being wrecked by bandits.

well they seem to be staying steady now I've give them a touch more power, and was messing around with the cheats and yeah it was fun but how do I turn the bloody thing off as I turned it on via shift+tile key entered "cheatmenu" and now I can't keep up with the in game messages/

saiyanwarrior said:
well they seem to be staying steady now I've give them a touch more power, and was messing around with the cheats and yeah it was fun but how do I turn the bloody thing off as I turned it on via shift+tile key entered "cheatmenu" and now I can't keep up with the in game messages/
After a bit of messing around with policy the lords are no longer detoriating with me and I got hold of some villanese high chiefs from Nizar is there any way for me to get them up to zealous or do I have to keep taking zealous ones from from him?

saiyanwarrior said:
saiyanwarrior said:
After a bit of messing around with policy the lords are no longer detoriating with me and I got hold of some villanese high chiefs from Nizar is there any way for me to get them up to zealous or do I have to keep taking zealous ones from from him?

There are two ways, but both involve you raising your nation's overall faith, once it is great enough you can either leave them in cities and they will become zealous with time (up to 11 per week depending on how faithful your kingdom is) or keep them in your party and every once in awhile you will get a prompt from your soldier saying he had a vision or something, pay him 200 Denars and he will be turned int his zealous form, then you need to stick those troops into a castle (it is the only way, cities won't work) with a chapel and they will turn into incredibly tough faith troops.

@samoja
Just double checking fella got 75 vilanese high chiefs stick them in my castle with all the upgrades and leave them to become zealous then they become guided ones further down the line?

I THINK (and it is a big think...) that they have to be in a city to become zealous (with the religion building present) as well as have increasing faith in your kingdom. When they are zealous you put them in a castle with the religious building and they will become faith troop.

City + Cathedral + High Faith level = Zealous

Zealous + Castle + Chapel = Faith Troop

I think... it has been a long time!

Quick question the villianese have been wiped out but some lords are still lingering around being all nicey nicey with me (seriously they act like vassal lords alongside the few antarian lords that have gravitated to my neck of the woods, vaegerians wiped them out recruiting troops chasing bandits and deserters and resting in  my towns and castles) is there any way to force them to join my faction as they aren't going any were and I don't want to catch them and imprsion them.

Rescued a lord and as this mod is still in playble beta some amusing dialogue options

13116213_10206534188139955_1589514752500912896_o.jpg

13221351_10206534188099954_2709284374190983472_o.jpg

13173078_10206534188019952_4880210861270708863_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom