Goodbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
********CONSIPIRACY THEORY INC**********

fietta is shamed of his attention whore acts on forums, he thinks people underrates him than his actual skill level just because of his attitude.he decided to start playing under new nickname, he doesn't want people to know who he is, thats why he typed stuff kinda hes gone never gonna play warband again blabla.

Keller said:
I saw him on ludus 2 days ago with another name  :lol:
I did say I'd pop on ludus from time to time. But the other names are just troll names, Adele and Jessi

Guy Fawkes said:
********CONSIPIRACY THEORY INC**********

fietta is shamed of his attention whore acts on forums, he thinks people underrates him than his actual skill level just because of his attitude.he decided to start playing under new nickname, he doesn't want people to know who he is, thats why he typed stuff kinda hes gone never gonna play warband again blabla.

Great theory, although I'm not Tobi

Dear Trot

It pains me to see you leave, we had such good times together. Remember when we held hands during our trips to the ludus? or the time when me and you played Camelot DM and insulted players together... ahh those were the best! But all good things must come to an end. It's sad to think of it like this, but it's not really the end, it's the beginning of a new chapter, perhaps we've gone our separate ways but you'll always have a special place in my heart. I sit here, tears rolling down my face reading your precious words over and over knowing that somewhere out there, my friend who's obsessed with inverse is ranting on some completely pointless reddit post brings a smile to my face.

Sad to see you go.............  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom