Goodbye Thread - Say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkin Lord

Well, with Dasvi taking the lead and few others dropping out from the competitive scene, people tend to spread the word somehow. Which is good, helps the synergy grow.

However, this board serves to other purposes too, and lots of "goodbye" threads will make this board look very chaotic in my opinion. So, here you go...

You are leaving the scene, the game or whatever. You say your last words here.

BOO - your thread sux
                                                    Imquit Warbandz bcuz suk thread :!:

We are on the same grounds, however it is better to have one thread than three. After all, this thread is just a mere proposal to board, I am only going to lock this thread if three more person say "dis thread sucks" and I will be off with it.

P.S Needless to say, I think this thread is needed to board but well.

Peopls posting about leaving should just tell about quitting in their friends in private. Most peopls posting about leaving are just attention whores liek nvno or bok anyways lel.

and they start warband again in a day or two lel

Lel, a fine proper answer for anyone who posts a goodbye thread:

Just_Smile_and_Wave__Boys__by_halfhuman007.png

Cheng_Pu_The_Golden said:
BOO - your thread sux
                                                    Imquit Warbandz bcuz suk thread :!:

Well, let me give the actual start then.

I graduated from my college like a week ago, and I am about to advance to the next phase in my life: work. My work will be tense, and I'll be required to work around 14-15 hours per day. Knowing that, there is no doubt I'll have to say goodbye to my gaming life. Right now I'm busy packing my stuff, as I'll be moving to another city. I may hop on IG once or twice before I completely move out, but other than that I'm quitting Warband.

Unlike what sota says, I don't think I'll have enough time to say goodbye to everyone individually. So here it goes; I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing 1.5 years that I've had. The Rebels comes first here, with Snoop and Courtney, who introduced me to the wonderful competitive scene that I've enjoyed for so long. I wouldn't be playing this game for this long if it wasn't for them. Then a big thanks to WQ, especially Robin and Shingen, for making me a part of the European competitive community. A final thanks, I believe, deserves to go the Forsaken. With the accompany of Belendor, GordioSS, imNotAlone and unRivaleD, I regained my trust to the Turkish community and made amazing friends.

Although I was hoping to stay longer, it doesn't seem to be possible. After all, real life comes first. It just sucks to quit the game, especially when I was on such a good track to become better. I hope my presence was a pleasure, if not for everyone.

Hope to catch some of you this week on Steam or TS to have a final talk. Good bye fellas!

@xls, Wow. I didn't expect you to quit really, I am sure I will see you at Bannerlord mate.

I will see how this thread develops.

xls said:
Well, let me give the actual start then.

I graduated from my college like a week ago, and I am about to advance to the next phase in my life: work. My work will be tense, and I'll be required to work around 14-15 hours per day. Knowing that, there is no doubt I'll have to say goodbye to my gaming life. Right now I'm busy packing my stuff, as I'll be moving to another city. I may hop on IG once or twice before I completely move out, but other than that I'm quitting Warband.

Unlike what sota says, I don't think I'll have enough time to say goodbye to everyone individually. So here it goes; I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing 1.5 years that I've had. The Rebels comes first here, with Snoop and Courtney, who introduced me to the wonderful competitive scene that I've enjoyed for so long. I wouldn't be playing this game for this long if it wasn't for them. Then a big thanks to WQ, especially Robin and Shingen, for making me a part of the European competitive community. A final thanks, I believe, deserves to go the Forsaken. With the accompany of Belendor, GordioSS, imNotAlone and unRivaleD, I regained my trust to the Turkish community and made amazing friends.

Although I was hoping to stay longer, it doesn't seem to be possible. After all, real life comes first. It just sucks to quit the game, especially when I was on such a good track to become better. I hope my presence was a pleasure, if not for everyone.

Hope to catch some of you this week on Steam or TS to have a final talk. Good bye fellas!

It was good playing with you all this time, mate. Will definitely miss you on IG :sad:. Best of luck in your endeavors and hope to still see you around once in a while :smile:.

And...

VinnyPooh said:
14-15 hours a day?

vot iz dis magical occupation u speak off?

:shock: :shock:

It's so sad to see a goodbye thread. Delete it.

People just lack attention, that's why we see posts here, if someone's about to quit, they just turn off the game instead of writing goodbye essays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom