Goodbye Mexxico, Thanks For Everything! (Mexxico Leaves TW. Tribute Post)

Users who are viewing this thread

dh1yj.jpg

- "I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil"

Farewell my friend ?

When I was moderator here, you almost certainly made our lives easier by answering questions that others failed to deliver, keeping peace in certain areas/threads, thanks for all your work.

@mexxico ,

Congratulations, for your work on the franchise, although I only started by Warband. I wish to say you did a great job along the team, you seem to be a very awesome guy for all your interactions to the community and your seriousness about your job and deep passion for the gaming world.
I wish the best for you on your new journey and the best of paths too you. Professional people like you are rarity on the market job, someone who understand his job and also tries to listen your clients, critics and still be polite to everyone and absorb all to get better. Be well

I'm sure greater things will come to your way, you're still young man and a very talented one.

My best of wishes to you,

When I was moderator here, you almost certainly made our lives easier by answering questions that others failed to deliver, keeping peace in certain areas/threads, thanks for all your work.
This perfectly sums it up. The other devs really should take note.

Last edited:
Thank you to Mexico, who has been doing her best since the Warband era and has been engaging with people in the community and enlightening on all kinds of issues. I wish you success in your new business life. That day has come. It was an honor to know you.
Ozan Abim, seviliyorsun. @mexxico ?

Thanks for all your work and for engaging with the community in such an active manner.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Bye @mexxico, thanks for frequently listening and responding honestly to the community's complaints and feedback (despite it not being in your job description) and trying to resolve our issues where you could.

Hello Mexxico. I don't know you at all but according to this thread I have benefited from your work at Taleworlds?
As a nobody/player of M&B I'm not surprised I've never heard of you but you're apparently very popular in the community... and I don't know it...shame on me!!
Well, better late than never as they say, so I want to thank you for everything you've done and congratulate you for all that time spent on job well done.
Congratulations!
Thank you!!
Fare thee well ?

Never have I ever wanted the option to upvote a most as much as I do now. It's a shame to see Mexxico go. He was, in all honesty, the only person at TaleWorlds who seemed interested in maintaining a relationship with their customers. Hopefully, he'll find a new home more appreciate and worthy of his work. I wish him all the best. He's certainly proven he deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom