Good zombie games

Users who are viewing this thread

Chewbacca

Sergeant Knight
Does anyone know a good zombie game apart from Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising, preferably where you have the option to construct barricades in order to survive?

Once you get a handle on it Fort Zombie rocks. Particularly with the latest patches.

There's also Killing Floor. Not so much zombies per se (more genetic mutant beasties) but you've got door welding as a strategy.

Survival Crisis Z

It's free, a shooter and you get to build more than barricades.

There's also Rogue survivor

Currently on version 6, it is also free. You get to build barricades, recruit survivors, look for food, and all the other stuff you get to do during a zombie apocolypes.

Ghost ones with invisibility? Those ones I saw.

edit:

I also tested hardest difficulty level as masochists I am. It is possible to survive, barely, but since just moving to one place another takes loads of clips and explosives it makes looting unprofitable. Companions also gets butchered instantly, so I think middle difficulty level is good for bit challenge without hampering too much game experience.

Looks like there is yet plenty to explore and factions seems also to have mission tree so I think I'm going to spend another perioid of hours with this yet!

Swadius said:
Survival Crisis Z

It's free, a shooter and you get to build more than barricades.

There's also Rogue survivor

Currently on version 6, it is also free. You get to build barricades, recruit survivors, look for food, and all the other stuff you get to do during a zombie apocolypes.

Links?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/246142-survival-crisis-z-zombie-survival-game/

This is a good thread about survival crisis z. Had to pick the dx stuff before it works.

There's that free zombie game on steam, zombie panic i think. It's an ok fps. You can sort of shove items around and nail boards, it's a little awkward.

Counter Strike: Source mods.

Like Zombie Infestation(If they stab you once you get infected and you are a zombie yourself), Zombie Horde(You join the zombie team with a massive amount of health and you kill the humans with powerful stabs) or Zombie Escape(You all start from same place[one of you is infected and will try infect the others] and you have to get to the end of the map to escape on heli, boat whatever, maps are huge and their diffculties are cool)

I don't play css for a while now but I still remember how this mod was great....

Great variety of maps with different features, just wonderful.
Zombie skins, awesome.
Zombie skills, awesome.
Building barricades and standing your ground with alot of friends, awesome.
Running from the zombies while shooting them, awesome.
Kill humans, awesome.

Not if I recall correctly. SCZ brings back a lot of terrifying memories.

Zombies? Man, they're ****ing everywhere.

Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 feature a whole lot of zombies. And a whole lot of ways to kill them. No barricades tho IIRC. Even Plants VS Zombies has zombies(if you couldn't tell from the title), and the game itself is quite fun and addictive. I suppose those walnuts could be considered barricades.

Urban Dead has a lot of barricading, and then some. Then there's Omar's Oyster Outing, which has you attempting to survive in an infested city. If managing a bunch of survivors is more to your style, give Zafehouse a whirl.

There's so many zombie flash games it's almost obscene. I enjoyed playing Rebuild but like all flash games, it has its limitations. Take a look at the rest.

There are some interesting titles in the works as well. I'm currently following up on Dead Island and Dead State and maybe a whole bunch of other deads I've forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom