good luck crums

Users who are viewing this thread

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
i have oppened this thread to wish crumbs good luck as he takes the giant mantle of team leader from gabby. i am sure the mod will do just fine untill our beloved gabby comes back
GOOD LUCK CRUMBY......folk, treat him well....he is like my brother, you know?? :twisted:
Admiral Nelson,no time to answer to your PM and many other things from you, my dear friend!!!!
But let me tell you that you were and still are one of the most helping, understanding, and supportive friend on the whole M&B comunity!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I could resist so much time in my difficult and almost impossible quest of modding, it was surely ALSO for your ETERNAL presence close to me and Team to "cover and protect" our back!!!! :wink:
Thx Ranger!!!
Gabby
PS: Thx to all my good friends and supporters, of course....but Admy is a little "special....cause he was the FIRST!

We will all miss Gab's presence a lot but Crumbs will have our full support in pushing our projects forward to complete them as Gabrilduro would have wanted.

You can count on us Crumbs!

For he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolly good feeeeeellllooooooooooooooooooooow
which nobody can deny!

Gl Crumbs

Just like to add my good wishes and support, to Crumbs, the team, and of course to Gab in his new path, and wish him a speedy resolution to his problems, (and a swift return).  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom