Good looking helmet on female characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoss said:
I like the standard knight 'bucket' helmet. They're so badass looking. Mine even says' Badass' on the back.

Yeah, but since you wrote that yourself with a mirror, it's reversed and noone can read it. Noob.

Kenkage said:
So whats the best looking helmet on female characters? Would be nice to see pics and I mean out of native no mods please.

Helmet?? Pfft if you're a beauty on a battlefield you don't wear a damn helmet! You crazy? Think of the helmet hair! Besides, if you happen to take off your helmet in a battle the shock work like a 500 mile radius shockwave and your instincts will tell you "Rape incoming in 3, 2, 1...". It's better if they see you BEFORE, so you can chop off their heads to express your opinion about such thoughts.

Lmao I leave this thread alone for a couple of hours and all I see is posts about rape, underwear, and people dissing my favorite helmets. Also Urlik thanks for suggesting a tweak but like I said I want a helmet from native without modding. I guess I should have said tweaking as well. Thanks for trying though.

Kenkage said:
Lmao I leave this thread alone for a couple of hours and all I see is posts about rape, underwear, and people dissing my favorite helmets. Also Urlik thanks for suggesting a tweak but like I said I want a helmet from native with modding. I guess I should have said tweaking as well. Thanks for trying though.

Although the helmet I posted was from native, you'd have to use an item.txt editor to get it to show up in merchant's shops so xD. I always used to settle with a khergit cavalry helmet, though it wasn't my favourite. I don't like how women look instantly bald with the majority of half-helms =(.

The Nordic top tier helmet (warlord helm?) looks good on Ymira. While the guard helmet looks fairly good too, the mail texture is so different from the standard torso armour that you can't help but notice.

Oh actually the best one is the Mail Coif. I love that one. :grin: Couple it with white Heraldic armour and you've got yourself a snazzy ensemble.

Charlie Brooker said:
Oh actually the best one is the Mail Coif. I love that one. :grin: Couple it with white Heraldic armour and you've got yourself a snazzy ensemble.

Happen to have a pic?

Kenkage said:
Charlie Brooker said:

Happen to have a pic?

No. :< I did have it on Lady Suno but I lost that file, it's only about 400 denars in the shops anyway, go get it, right now! :razz:

tyrannicide said:
pantsu.jpg

Somehow I don't think that has really high armor value.

Khergit cavalry helmet or Khergit guard helmet
I wear them with the Vaegir Elite armour(used to be Khergit Elite armour, fitted better imho)

Yeah, where are all the steel bikinis and bedazzled tiaras that give 60 armor?? I'm gonna go back and play some fantasy games instead of this realistic crap.

(Warning: sarcasm may have been applied).

Puritan said:
tyrannicide said:

Somehow I don't think that has really high armor value.

You think so?

[me="Nord Raider"]charges[/me]
Nord Raider: "OODIIIINN!"
[me="Nord Raider"]sees loli, stops[/me]
Nord Raider: "Kawaii!!"
[me="Nord Raider"]drops weapon, strips naked[/me]
Nord Raider: "I will drink vrom your skull!"
Loli: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
[me="loli"]runs away[/me]
[me="Nord Raider"]runs after loli[/me]
[me="Player"]pwns weaponless, naked Nord Raider[/me]

See?

Phoss said:
tyrannicide said:

Are those panties on her head?

Looks like a swimsuit bottom to me...  :twisted:

Phoss said:
Yeah, where are all the steel bikinis and bedazzled tiaras that give 60 armor?? I'm gonna go back and play some fantasy games instead of this realistic crap.

(Warning: sarcasm may have been applied).

There should be a set of armor and a set of clothing for the player character. NPC lords have this, why not PCs? It's not realistic that the PC is always wearing 60 lbs of maille or the equivalent, even at a feast.

Puritan said:
There should be a set of armor and a set of clothing for the player character. NPC lords have this, why not PCs? It's not realistic that the PC is always wearing 60 lbs of maille or the equivalent, even at a feast.

interesting, but id rather not have that forced on me

i prefer walking into feasts in full armour

while you were all in here feasting, i was out there kicking ass and killing *****es

Back
Top Bottom