Good job TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

People like you are even worse than the 'trolls'.

You are genuinely, personally, the reason the world is such a mess. "I dont agree with that, SHUT IT DOWN".

Please an hero at your earliest convenience, nobody will miss you.
Hihi. Sounds you’re not that different after all :grin:

You are genuinely, personally, the reason the world is such a mess. "I dont agree with that, SHUT IT DOWN".

Please an hero at your earliest convenience, nobody will miss you.

I'm pretty sure people who actively defend inane *****ing, and tell people who disagree with them to "an hero themselves" (i.e. commit suicide) are what you would call "the problem."

The irony is that you condemn the attitude of "I dont agree with that, SHUT IT DOWN" but tell someone to commit suicide, which is essentially saying the same thing.

Inappropriate behavior

I dont censor things I disagree with, so not in the least.

Am I a nice man? Not by your reckoning, probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
So with all this negativity going around the forum about the game not being finished and patches not being put out and lack of communication, I just wanted to say good job TaleWorlds.

Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord is one of those games I can sink 100s of hours into, even in its current state. Due to quarantine I'm pretty much limited as to where I can go, so I basically spend most of my days at home.

Since the game released I put 204 hrs into the game, not sure how or when but I haven't put this many hours into the game since the days of Witcher 3, Civilization 5, and Skyrim (I probably have over 2000 hours in all 3 combined)

This is a great game at its core and a very enjoyable one. Good job TeleWorlds, I can't wait to see more features coming!

+1

The reason the forums "seem" to have a lot of negativity is simply because the game is in early access. People are, rightly so, giving their feedback on a game that is currently in development and we were literally asked to join the dev's in help them shape it. Some people seem not to be able to handle the fact that people have opinions that differ from their own, but that's just normal for pretty much any early access game. You give feedback, the dev's listen, and do or don't make changes based on that feedback. Whether that be towards gameplay, requesting updates or a roadmap, or just frustrations towards things that don't seem like they're behaving correctly.

If you don't like seeing criticism (constructive or not) of a game you enjoy that's currently in early access you, and that personally offends you, you should probably stay off forums and maybe go to reddit or something or possibly a fan page, I don't know. You should also avoid real life as it's a bit more hardcore than words on a forums, trust me.

+1 but its starting to tip over in the wrong direction though for me. Easier to skill up yourself and troops. 144 militias in villages, big armor buffs making it easier etc etc

Last edited:

Please an hero (ed: commit suicide) at your earliest convenience, nobody will miss you

If I tell someone to commit suicide, all they have to do is not do that, and they have not been censored.
OK I'll bite, even though you're almost certainly a troll who will relish it.

If someone tells you they don't agree with you and to be quiet, you call that censorship. Yet, by your logic all you need to do to make it not be censorship is to not listen to them.

So take your pick, you can't have it both ways. Either both sides are censoring, or neither qualify. The only meaningful separation is the extremity and permanence of a suggestion of suicide vs a suggestion of shutting up. Which, at the risk of stating the obvious, clearly makes your position more extreme and less appropriate.

Someone requesting an authority figure who can actually censor to censor is only a request, not actual censorship. If they comply, maybe it becomes censorship. Telling someone to kill themselves is a murderous request, and if they comply maybe it becomes murder (and also censorship).

+1 but its starting to tip over in the wrong direction though for me. Easier to skill up yourself and troops. 144 militias in towns, big armor buffs making it easier etc etc
+1 i dont know if its because of pendor or VC but the game is too easy, I can have an army of elite cavalry in the first 4-8 hours of a playthrough

...leaving this forum to be overrun by trolls and those expecting a completed game.
This isn't the first time I've heard this. Where does one get this from? There are nearly 14000 threads in the various forums here with 200000 messages and the amount of rage, unjustified critique and utter nonsense you'd expect from actual "trolls" or even people that don't explicitly qualify that they realize that it's in early access has been absolutely miniscule. If by "overrun" you mean there's 1 in 500 threads that's completely useless, then kudos for that definition.

+1 The game has over 87,000 reviews on Steam with the overwhelming majority of them very positive.
Most people see the potential and review based on that potential. That doesn't mean that the vast, vast, vast majority of feedback, angry rants, non-angry rants, in the right forums and in the wrong forums on this board are not completely legitimate criticisms. And:
Can't get this sort've gameplay anywhere else. Looking forward to the full fledged release in a year or so and the coming mods in years to come.
The game is one of a kind in that area. There are quite a few games that try something similar, but nothing articulates the ideas of how ambitious a game like this could actually be in quite the same way. They're simply in a niche where they won't get much pushback anyway, lest they be discouraged and we lose something that is truly unique, in a sense.

Why not just ask one of the moderators to ban you directly instead of this cloak and dagger roaming around a random thread stuff?
Sounds like OW sandbox games are not for you, maybe something like star wars battlefront would suit – instance action going from battle to battle.
You big boy you, sure showed him. :roll:

We can't just point to hours as a measure of a game. I've spent more hours playing candy crush than I have playing Halflife, but I have no doubt which is the better game. Some games are just time-sinks and others are great but don't have much replayability.
One of the things I actually like about M&B is that I can sometimes half-ass pay attention to it on the campaign map while I'm doing other stuff on my phone or on another screen. You can rack up a lot of hours easily on a game like this.
Anyway, criticism should be welcomed if it is constructive.

I'm pretty sure people who actively defend inane *****ing, and tell people who disagree with them to "an hero themselves" (i.e. commit suicide) are what you would call "the problem."

The irony is that you condemn the attitude of "I dont agree with that, SHUT IT DOWN" but tell someone to commit suicide, which is essentially saying the same thing.

The best way to deal with an obvious troll is to not reply to them so they disappear. He wasnt even trying to hide it. Just report it and move on.

Sounds like OW sandbox games are not for you, maybe something like star wars battlefront would suit – instance action going from battle to battle.
Or the game can address this issue with allowing training grounds for troops at garrisons. You can point out a issue of something that has you grinding only one way (regardless if you a lord, merc, or just a traveler). Feeling like its 70% of the game play, and not be told "play a different game".

+1 Exactly! The people that want the "experts" to come in and decide what is deemed "constructive", and have the power to cut out what they view as "negative" is just mind blowing scary.

yes also hundreds of hours ingame in few weeks.
i cant stop

its a milestone.
a very nice game i didnt play anything alse at the moment.

so great work guys.

fix the main quest and the rest is only nice to have.

the devs are doing great for the current circumstances maybe they will have more capability working in the office once the corona is over they are all working from home right?

Back
Top Bottom