Good Bye Mr.Lime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunned Lime said:
Just Had Some Problems But Fixing It Now! I made A Bad Descision Of Officers Who I Could Rely On But I Hope Problem Will Be Fixed . !
done that one before.

the 75th is one a very interesting regiment historically. good luck!!!

Also Romandude I have had some problems finding alot of cool and accurate history about the 75th and photos :sad: If you can please send me some!

Haha Thanx and Once Again Some Awesome LBs today ! Regiment Is Doing very well !!! Soon we will be getting Youtube Videos Up and I will be Updating the Thread It Self! Once Again I thank everyone for the support!

I found some traitors in the regiment :wink: But Otherwise everything is going smooth as butter! I would like to thank Janx of the 80th Regiment Of Foot for the support :razz:

Haha Having a blast with my regiment this weekend :grin: Had another sucsessful Movie Night !! Great Linebattles and trainings today !! The recruitment surge is still coming in and the 75th will be updated thread wise,rank structure wise and the roster will be updated :grin: Hope everyone else is having as much fun :grin:

Congratulations for those who got promoted yesterday! :grin: Another great finish to an awesome weekend and hope to see more friends around :smile: Tomorrow I will be updating the forum page :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom