Gold Rush [BL][Mp][DLC]

Do i want to see DLC from RockstarStudious at Bannerlord? Do i want to see a dlc as this consept?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I know modding kit's terrain system is not so flexable. But, lets imagine that digestible (destructible pieces of lands etc) areas & some functional machines can be seen in bannerlord somehow.. So, with its all possible components..:
TEB_n.jpg

ydYML.jpg

SMKCc.jpg

>searching gold in a competetive wild area
>improving searching tools(1800s)
>advanced progrestion/level/deposit systems
>different clothes and weapons
>gold transfer by daily train route
>weekly/monthly scoreboard
etc

Would you like to see a dlc like at this imagination in bannerlord from Rockstar Studios( even if dlc's price equal to base game)?
(you can vote 2 options-no change-closes after a month)
YB6Ha.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't consider myself a ****posting neophyte I have done my first steps back then, but boy... it's obvious you have become a real proficient master :iamamoron: .

Is it impossible for one of the studios from rockstar to make a dlc for another game? Is the concept(gold-1800s-wild west) totally pointless as an BL dlc? I think this poll is good enough.

Rockstar? Making a DLC for bannerlord? Bruh, they are the top of this game. RS has a studio has over 4000 employee. Everyone of them are amazing persons. They are in the silicon valley. They are releasing a game in every 4 year (approximately). Every move they make is a big noise in the industry. Plus they are arrogant people with bad working situations, they have tons of work. Do you really think that RS would make a DLC for Bannerlord? It's like CIA helps Turkey for making UFO. It's just weird and there is no reason for it.

A loyal customer, player.

Rockstar? Making a DLC for bannerlord? Bruh, they are the top of this game. RS has a studio has over 4000 employee. Everyone of them are amazing persons. They are in the silicon valley. They are releasing a game in every 4 year (approximately). Every move they make is a big noise in the industry. Plus they are arrogant people with bad working situations, they have tons of work. Do you really think that RS would make a DLC for Bannerlord? It's like CIA helps Turkey for making UFO. It's just weird and there is no reason for it.
to profitably increase understanding, sympathy and support through a stunning external work?
I sent a request/question to PR dep.of RockstarStudios to see if something unusual is possible.

Back
Top Bottom