Resolved Gold gain bugs + few stupid changes in 1.6.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not crying or am I a tdm noob, I play captain and skirmish.
In captain , Empire being the ****y faction they are, bad infantry, archer kinda mid, the cav was the only thing that saved the faction, a good cav player with courser could somehow stand their ground agaist more porwerful cav faction like khuzait or vlandia, now they can't do it anymore, not only the courser losing their menav, but also sturgia warrior losing their 2h axe, or the varyag losing the 2h bastard axe, and others units from other factions
Many classes lost something good and fun ,to some ****y new perk.
Do you think this is a good update? because I don't... and from what I can gather, neither must of the community likes it
varyag still has the bastard axe?
do you have any idea how much menavlion on courser is hated lol, every monkey can grab a menavlion and score easy kills because of how easy it is to use and its damage potential
people have been basically wanting the menavlion on courser gone since the launch pretty much

do you have any idea how much menavlion on courser is hated lol, every monkey can grab a menavlion and score easy kills because of how easy it is to use and its damage potential
people have been basically wanting the menavlion on courser gone since the launch pretty much
Ok, so they removed pikes from volgiers and they gave it to peasants... so TW wants us to fence of lancers with peasants... 1 good cav player with a lancer can wipe out and entire unit of peasants in 20 secs, I have seen it...
You know courser with menav wasn't that bad... everytime we would face empire vs Khuzait... we knew 2 or 3 enemy players would take lancer with glaive so we would also take courser with glaive, we had 11 men , khuzait lancers are only 8, we had a little advantage, now it's gone...
I'm not talking about TDM or siege noobs going on a spam killing spree, I'm talking about this little changes that can F and entire mode.

You know warrior with improved armour and 2h axe was better than the berzerk unit, they would do wonders behind a varyag unit, Varyag unit with improved armour was great but if you went with the 2h bastard axe it would be the small extra damage being the difference between the win and the defeat, now those things are gone...
Just went on a capatain match with sturgia and it was the worst match I have had with that faction, almost every infantry unit was underperforming, my varyag unit was almost destroyed by a single menav unit, and menav unit is still garbage, slow and unreliable.
TW needs to work very very hard because this ain't it.

• Being able to switch between weapons during an attack release is no longer possible.
This change is the worst change that makes the game feel clunky and overall makes experience very bad. I don't see a single reason behind this change. Not being able to cancel swing with switch weapon input is a really bad change and should be reverted asap, as I can't see a single reason of that being a thing/making positive change to the game.
I know this is in tech support now but just want to emphasise just how bad and clunky this feels. A really dreadful addition.

It's completely fine to have a delay on switching weapons to allow punishment for being caught out etc, but the game must still remember your decision to change weapon and complete it. This already felt awful when you were archer and trying to change weapon but a cav was pushing you around and so you literally couldn't, you have now extended this feeling to all weapons. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom