Goker's Moderator restored - turned into a "Ragnors M&B2 spoiler" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNomNom said:
Goker's moderator status removed for having an opinion.

Jhessail is still a moderator.

wat
:lol: 

If I had a dime for all the times she went ape**** on me... 

I think this shows the devs don't honestly give a **** about the community, just the money. 

Jhessail is terrible, she never can act with civility and berates everyone who doesn't agree with her yet Goker gets his stripped of moderator over a comment that someone got over-offended over.

I don't get it.

I support Goker in this matter. Hope the hammer of justice shall hit to true place once again.

Alene said:
Goker should be put as an admin :razz:

I just think he would refuse to be one after what TW did.
Don't think Goker is a person that holds grudges, if they apologise and say that it was a bad move... I am sure he wouldn't mind.
Afterall devs are also human and perhaps one of their flaws is Community Management.

I'm not even sure if it was TW or just one developer, then again I've talked with the other Turkish moderators and they don't want to see me go apparently. I don't know if anything will come out of this, but I'm surely gonna speak my mind, even if they take me back as a moderator. I like my gaming far too much than my moderation and lately, TW has only disappointed me. It'd be better if they actually listened to what the forumites have to say and act on that. I'm pretty sure the feedback would help. I'm also sure that people don't want another WFaS.

Who knows, maybe this incident will help them wake up and actually talk to the members of the forum. Or at least to their administration teams.

****'s sake, that's bull****. Goker put up with the Turk forum he should get payed to do this. I am really starting to hate everything Taleworlds is becoming, this isn't the same company I bought .808 version of the original from. If LL gets de-admin'd I'm done with this place.

Goker shared the conversation between him and the dev to his clanmates (including me), even the things that are mentioned here is a shock, what's more surprising is that the developer actually mentioned to him of opening another account to voice his opinion about this. Seems like they are either contradicting themselves, or they really don't know how things go in this forum.  :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom