GOG

Users who are viewing this thread

Any hope for early access on GOG at the same time as steam? I’d prefer to get a drm free version from the get go and I try to purchase all my games from GOG.

Thanks!
I’m looking forward to bannerlord!

For launch, I certainly hope so. I don't see it happening for early access though. GOG does some validation of patches on their own, so they tend to come a bit later. Some of the Viking Conquest patches, at least early on, could be a couple of days late, from what I remember.

Any hope for early access on GOG at the same time as steam? I’d prefer to get a drm free version from the get go and I try to purchase all my games from GOG.

Thanks!
I’m looking forward to bannerlord!

If I'm not mistaken, early access will only be on steam, this was discussed on Gamescom, but after the release, it is likely that Bannerlord will appear in GOG.

From the steam forum said by Callum:
"The game will be available for sale here on Steam, as well as, a few other places (such as our website)."

Maybe it is just for the full release, but it is not clear and all the information I am aware of.

I'll have to wait for the eventual GOG release, since Steam isn't an option for me. With any luck, Taleworlds will quickly patch whatever serious bugs remain at release, so by the time I buy it, I'll be spared the frustration of having a campaign go belly-up half way through.

With the new overly generous return policy I can't see them putting an early access release on GOG. Do they even have early access titles on GOG?

Man I really want it to release on GOG. Does anybody know anything regarding this?
GL with that. But I don´t even understand why would you want it on GOG? Steam is far better
And for your question, it will not be on GOG, taleworlds never mentioned it at least.

Back
Top Bottom