Native Completed (GoE Sponsored) Grand Tourney of Champions! (EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Scotland said:
What's the secret prize, something real like money?
No of course not :grin:, pfff like id give money for playing a game its already a lot that im putting effort into this. No its something pretty cool too.

Shemaforash said:
In-Game ID: Shemaforash_Grd_of_Sarrdak

Steam ID:  Ritschewald

Country Where your From?: Sweden

Current Clan(s): Sarrdakin

What Time Zone you live in?: Gmt +1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: Yes.

Anything else we should know about?:

I'm resigning.

Shemaforash said:
Shemaforash said:
In-Game ID: Shemaforash_Grd_of_Sarrdak

Steam ID:  Ritschewald

Country Where your From?: Sweden

Current Clan(s): Sarrdakin

What Time Zone you live in?: Gmt +1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: Yes.

Anything else we should know about?:

I'm resigning.
:sad: unfortunate why?

Ok boys the Torunament has begone please start organizing duels between yourselves with people in your group now. You must either have a referee present (ask for one here), or have screenshots of your duels, post the results and screens here or have the present referee tell me.

Also if you have problems finding someone please add me on steam (alexanderdoubov) and ill help you with that.

The result of the first duel between GoE_Chpl_Ruthless and Ig_Rct_Le_Roux is a draw - 5:5. The referee was Le Roux himself (Yes he was fighting at the same time but i completely trust him)

This is a bit late for me to post this comment,but good luck. I would join but the one requirment that got me was that I must be in Europe. And I am not going to travel to Europe just for a game.

Anyway,gooluck. Post your resaults! :grin:

ruthless_majestic said:
The result of the first duel between GoE_Chpl_Ruthless and Ig_Rct_Le_Roux is a draw - 5:5. The referee was Le Roux himself (Yes he was fighting at the same time but i completely trust him)

I can vouch for this one.

I was referee today for a seocnd duel, between IG_Crusader and GoE_Bisounours, from Bracket 1, Group 3.

IG_Crusader won the duel with 9-1.

The reason why IG_Crusader has a score of 7-3 is because he swapped equipment, thus losing one kill, and getting an extra death.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom