Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Knight

holytemplarrequest2.png

guardofergellonrequest3.png

holytemplarrequest13.png

The Guard of Ergellon is a competitive European clan for Mount & Blade: Warband. The clan (KDL) was founded in the later stages of beta testing, The Ergellonian Guard is the Re-Incarnation of KDL.  The goal of the Guard of Ergellon (GoE) is to have fun playing Warband in general and in Matches against other Clans. In the matches the Guard fights, we use tactics and teamwork to beat our opponent. The clan has a fictional historical background, that is a continuation of the KDL story which we use to show our relation to KDL, and as a background story for our PWMOD Players.

As well as scheduled training sessions, we play internal matches for fun and to practice for clan matches. Also it’s a mini-Competition for the commanders to show off their strategic Genius. We also find this helps us see which members are good leaders and which are skilled warriors, and makes our promotion decisions easier to make.

To Join the Guard of Ergellon please contact one of our Leaders through Steam, Taleworlds, or our Website, please keep in mind we only accept people from Europe (this does not include Turkey or Russia). We do this so that all are members are not hassled with uncomfortable time-zones and it makes it so much easier to organize comfortable practice and match times.

To Challenge us post here on Taleworlds or on our website, be sure to leave your steam and you will be contacted as soon as we are able. Please note we do not accept clan matches from: clans completely outside of Europe (we accept matches from Russia and Turkey), also if you are internationally based please specify what parts of the world your members come from, what time is good for you (in GMT+0 Time), and what servers you have and where there located.

The Army

Order Marshall:HolyTemplar

1st Battalion

Captain (Cpt):Guillaus

Chaplain (Chpl):bOuYa_khlO

Veterans (Vet):
Viking (Commonor)

Guardsmen (Grd):
Sir_Callidus (Commoner)
Dragonis (Commonor)
Medalion (Commonor)
Kilinator (Commonor)
Surprise(Commonor)
Johann (Commonor)
Joker (Commonor)

Militia (Mil):

2nd Battalion

Captain (Cpt):Dextrus (Duke)

Chaplain (Chpl):Ruthless

Veterans (Vet):

Guardsmen (Grd):

Militia (Mil):
Rainbow_Warrior (Commonor)
Kerim_Elar (Commoner)
Rodrigues (Commonor)
Irish_Man (Commonor)
Scorpion (Commonor)
eramm1 (Commoner)
Chade7 (Commoner)
Sander (Commonor)
Trugez (Commoner)
ZLAKO (Commonor)
arnisd (Commonor)
Skan(Commoner)
Xato (Commonor)

The Knighthood

Grandmaster:Ghenghis_Khan (Commonor)

1st Conroi (The Templars)

Knight Commander (KnC):

Knights (Knt):
Bisounours (Commoner)

Men at Arms (MA):
PhilRuZ (Commoner)

Squires (Esq):
HolyWarrior (Commoner)
Felix (Commoner)

The Civilians (Inactive)

Civ_Svensken (Commoner)
Civ_Wulfgar (Commoner)
Civ_Uthred (Commoner)
Civ_Grevis (Commoner)
Civ_SLATE (Commoner)

Knights of The Damned Legion
Total Matches: 13
Total Victories: 7
Total Defeats: 4
Total Draws: 1

Mine Crawlers V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 4-6
Round 2: 5-5
Total: 9-11 Victory

13th Legion V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 0-10

Round 2: 7-3
Total: 7-13 Victory

Harlequins (A.K.A. Lions Vanguard)  V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1 5-7
Round 2 7-5
Total: 12-12 Draw

Harlequins (A.K.A. Lions Vanguard) V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 2: 4-6

Total: 4-16 Victory

NmS V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 5-7
Round 2: 7-5
Round 3: 5-7
Total: 17-19 Victory

MOFO V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 2: 2-10
Total: 7-17 Victory

Thunder Bringers gaurd V.S. Knight of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 0-12

Round 2: 11-1
Total: 11-13 Victory

Defenders of Faith V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 2: 5-7
Total: 10-14 Victory

3OA V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 8-4

Round 2: 5-7
Total: 13-11 Defeat

\VS/ V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 7-3
Round 2: 10-0
Total: 17-3 Defeat

Teutonic Order V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 4-6
Round 2: 10-0
Total: 14-6 Defeat

Eden Impact V.S. Knights of the Damned Legion
Round 1: 8-2
Round 2: 7-3
Total: 15-5 Defeat

Guard of Ergellon
Total Matches: 6
Total Victories: 2
Total Defeats: 4
Total Draws: 0
Total Score: 64-55

Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 1: 2-8
Round 2: 2-8
Total: 4-16 Victory

Order of The Red God V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 1: 7-3

Round 2: 4-6
Total: 11-9 Defeat

ARMY V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 2: 2-8
Total:2-18 Victory

Legio IX Hispana V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 2: 9-1

Sarrdakin V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 2: 9-1

Kruezritter V.S. Guard of Ergellon
Round 1:7-2
Round 2:6-4
Total: 13-6 Defeat

Our story begins centuries ago, before the deserts of the Sarranid realm were discovered, our story lies to east of the Nord homeland in a small province ruled by the noble family of Calradius. They were a significant family with lands a legion, a navy,  and even a fortress. This province bordered the true nord lands filled with snow and Icy winds, the family of of Calradius had one son and his name was Dietri. And on a frosty December morning the Nords went to war, tens of thousands followed their Chieftans to the coastline and they boarded there ship’s and sailed to the beach of Calradius the home of Dietri and his family. And at day break the Nords had arrived, they had caught the local militia by surprise and the people of the village fled some were captured some were killed but some survived they rode to the fortress and Dietri was told of the raiders that were a week. He summoned the family forces and  the naval forces as well. He filled the granaries with food and prepared for a long siege. Or so he thought. A week later the Nord host was sited on the horizon. The siege began, for 2 months the fortress held and on the first day of the 3rd month the emperor had come the nords were beat back and they fled for there ships which they found captured by Dietri’s and the emperors navy. The Nords were surrounded and massacred and there homeland was invaded. The Nords fled across the sea and Dietri pursued them. And there he found a new continent he returned with the news the capital. The emperor was known to have no heir but that would soon change.

When Dietri returned with the news he was named Heir by the emperor and given ten full legions to conquer the new land and he was allowed to keep his first legion as his personal legion. After years of warfare the legions were beginning to grow weary they yearned for there family and were tired. Dietri returned with his personal legion to ask the emperor for 20 new legions and retirement papers to disperse among the men. The emperor declined the retirement papers but accepted to give the full force of his armies. The next morning the emperor was found dead in his bed. Some say he died of old age, some he died because his heart gave in, the nobles knew better, and so they did not Challenge the new Crowned Emperor Deitri. And so years later the country of Calradia was formed. The Emperor ruled for many years and his personal legion had become the most decorated legion in the entire Imperial army. But one day the emperor ordered the 1st legion to massacre a town the town had no defenses no soldiers and no lord. The emperor wanted it for himself and the legion refused. The emperor was furious he sent the 3rd legion to attack the town the 1st legion was there to stop them, and so the 3rd and 11th legions were sent and they gave battle to the 1st the battle waged for 3 days and at dawn on the fourth the 1st legion stood triumphant half were dead and the other half was wounded but they lived.

And so the 1st legion was exiled and it was called the Damned legion. But the Damned legion could only operate in the Rhodok mountains where they could lay easy ambushes to the emperors troops. At the battle of Jelkala The Damned legion fought and thus the Rhodok nation was freed and at that moment the Nord people who fled from there homeland rebelled, Vaegirs and the Khergits soon followed and the emperor was forced to sail across the seas forever but that would not happen. The Damned legion laid a trap at the North coast. They dropped stones on the emperors army and charged down the surrounding cliffs using ropes and they fought for 4 days and on the fifth the Knights charged the ripped through to the very center of the emperors forces and the emperor himself was captured the other legions laid down there weapons and fled by sea while the emperor was captured. Then executed at Praven by the Knights of the Damned legion, and that was the last sighting of the legion. Some say they sailed to the lands of Calradius to continue there war on the emperors lands, others say they disbanded and travelled to all 6 kingdoms and founded todays aristocracy of Calradia, and some say they are a legend, that they never existed…………Those with scars know better.

But the Truth of where the Legion went was known to only the Legionnaires themselves. Because each of these theories was true the The Knights of The Damned Legion did found Todays Nobility for all the lords of Calradia today are descendents of those Knights and none of them have any knowledge of this, only the oldest of the Calradian Archivists know of this, but they decide to keep it a secret to there very graves. But the Legionnaires themselves, returned to that very same town that half had died defending. That town was called Ergellon. The men were honest workers the tilled the land, started families, and businesses all over the area. They set up a council where each man could vote for the men who decided small things like the tax rates or declerations of war. And so began a prosperous state that then became its own Kingdom, and after many a century of prosperity and conquests it became the land that today no one remembers, including myself but it consisted of all the land we call Calradia. In the final years of the Kingdom there was a King that had ruled for many a year and he had bean a king loved by the people and the nobles alike, he had but 1 strong son that had quelled many a rebellion and had fought of the Sarranid invaders many a time, and during this Kings reign the Kingdoms we call today Swadia, Rhodoks, Nords, and Vaegirs were all under his control, and the Capital was Ergellon, and also the mightiest Fortress. But the Sarranids and the Khergits were always envious of the Calradians and always attempting to take the land, but were always repelled by the Legions Descendent Nobles. But in one year the Khergits and Sarranids made a plot to bride the Kings brother, for the Kings Brother Harris was envious of his older brother and wanted his throne. So the Brother slaughtered all the Royal family and took the Throne, throwing the Kingdom into chaos, and shattering the Kingdom into 4 smaller Countries, The Kingdom of Nords, The Kingdom of Swadia, The Kingdom of Vaegirs, and The Kingdom of Rhodoks. But, Harris had made 1 large mistake, he had forgotten of the Kings Son Archeus, for he had bean away Campaigning, with the Royal Legion. And when he returned he stormed the palace and killed his Uncle. But himself taking a Mortal Wound, The Legion had Captured Ergellon but at what cost, as Archeus lay dying he knew that his small legion could not reconquer what was lost, and that Ergellon must be protected. And so The Guard of Ergellon was born. The Guard quickly recaptured the surrounding Region and protected the people, the descendents of The Damned Legion, from the Fortress of Ergellon. And to this day they watch over there lands waiting for a chance to reconquer there lost lands and avenge the death of there Kings, only then will they rest, only when they Avenge there forgotten Empire…

This is just a little Background story that I wrote when I thought of it, Hope you guys like it and this is supposed to be more of a Roleplay thing for us if we ever refer to it...

*Attention* All officers (aka leaders) post there steam name so ppl can contact you!
This means only officers :razz:

Mine is isak5777

The Clan is relatively new but we already have 25 members since most of the KDL members returned once they heard of this clan. Also Guard of Istiniar i recently saw your thread and saw a lot of interesting stuff liek the civilian branch except i decided to take the civilian branch and use it as a type of diplomacy thing seperate form your actual clan rank. you will see and i give a lot fo credit to you on the way my civilian Branch will work...

P.S. Posting this so i don't get spaamed for stealing some IG ideas :grin:
isak5777 said:
*Attention* All officers (aka leaders) post there steam name so ppl can contact you!
This means only officers :razz:

Mine is isak5777
Not yet isak i got that covered :wink:

well Drake since i see your attempting ot insult me i will indulge you. The first clan i had was CSD7th so lonh ago i forgot what that stands for, but it fell apart after a week cause i went on vacation and it had 3 members... then i made KDL and that stood for about 2 years until the clan broke up and some went to other clans while the rest stayed and we decided to form this clan. Oh and we had an mm mod regiment whihc died cause everyone stopped playing that mod. Happy now drake? have you made a fool of me with your insults?

no you haven't i couldn't care what you think so if you don't have something good to put into the thread then i suggest you go pester a different thread.. Bye bye.

KDL for 2 years? The game's only been out for less than a year(unless you count beta).

He made some clan. And ? What is wrong about this ?
The first people to come here do it to insult him, if you don't like him look elsewhere and don't try to annoy us pls :neutral:

tumph said:
KDL for 2 years? The game's only been out for less than a year(unless you count beta).
Of course im counting BETA, but maybe i was off by like 3-4 months, but who cares about a few months.

BrC Crusader said:
Good luck with the new clan dude and mm hasnt died its gotten popular by far, but hey good luck you EU or US based?
Well at that moment we were the official dragoon regiment of the french imperial army, but then we got into ENPL and we focused on native. But were completely EU, were really picky we don't even allow  russians or turks. Its for ping reasons and so that the time zone make it easier to organize pracies and mathes and stuff likr that...

Dub said:
tumph said:
Of course im counting BETA, but maybe i was off by like 3-4 months, but who cares about a few months.
According to the KDL thread, it was around for 6 months. Just sayin'. :razz:

Anyway, hope this works out for you. :wink:

Im positive it was at lest for 14 months because i made our second website 14 months ago (we have had 3 websites in total counting this Guard of Ergellon one...

Dub said:
well Drake since i see your attempting ot insult me i will indulge you. The first clan i had was CSD7th so lonh ago i forgot what that stands for, but it fell apart after a week cause i went on vacation and it had 3 members... then i made KDL and that stood for about 2 years until the clan broke up and some went to other clans while the rest stayed and we decided to form this clan. Oh and we had an mm mod regiment whihc died cause everyone stopped playing that mod. Happy now drake? have you made a fool of me with your insults?

no you haven't i couldn't care what you think so if you don't have something good to put into the thread then i suggest you go pester a different thread.. Bye bye.

Damn Dub...

Can't you learn to take a joke?  :lol:

Anyway... good luck with your clan.... :wink:

Well if that was a jole i didnt grt it, as far as i know jokes are funny... This one wasnt.

And anyway why dont you have PTK ain in your sig? U het kicked out?

Dub said:
Im positive it was at lest for 14 months because i made our second website 14 months ago (we have had 3 websites in total counting this Guard of Ergellon one...
Then it can't have been a large clan, since I was your first member( :oops:) or something like that and I joined around summer.

You joined what i like to call "The second founding" you were the first guy to register on the new website
andon the ifrst day like 4 people joined fromthe First founding. Foundigns are whenever i reorganize the clan....

i have full respect for Dub and his clan,buts its immposible to be 14 months or 1 year tough...since i was first guy in contact with Dub.and it was 4th or 5th April when game was released...so its around 10 month max...but KDL was made much after April...so 10 months if u count 7th Legion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom