{GoE} Guard of Ergellon *RECRUITING*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually not since we said that we dont accept them because of ping and timezone difference reason. But think what you want i really dont care...

Excuses, excuses. Hitler also had a good one. So did the slavers. Wanna hear them? They really are good. 

But seriously now, i have played MMO's and other multiplayer games, time zones were never a problem (im +2, my team was -7). As for ping, say a stable connection and a certain ping is a requirement to join, don't discriminate.

Aure said:
Excuses, excuses. Hitler also had a good one. So did the slavers. Wanna hear them? They really are good. 

But seriously now, i have played MMO's and other multiplayer games, time zones were never a problem (im +2, my team was -7). As for ping, say a stable connection and a certain ping is a requirement to join, don't discriminate.

stfu

Hmm, that's not nice. In my own way i was trying to help. I can't speak for others but I wouldn't join a clan because of things like this. It shows lack of maturity, communication skills and overall little to no reason.

Thx Willy, and guys call me Holy Or Templar just not dub. I wish i could change my name

So are this both Admins? Could you guys post me some links to there profiles? Thx, overlord hows it going?

Dub said:
So are this both Admins? Could you guys post me some links to there profiles? Thx, overlord hows it going?
You don't know about Janus and Archonsod?  :shock:

Those things aside it's really easy to get your name changed. Janus is willing to do so (he changed my name aswell) but don't spam them with requests and dont requests name changes every week.

Overlord- said:
I'm pretty fine, except for school that is killing me. How are your things?
I know what you mean, i font have time to play during the week. And even on the weekend i have trouble because theres always another test i have to study. I still have to get an hour, free to finish the site and then get the officers moderating their threads. And for this thread i have to do the organization thread ( which will take at least 1 and a half pages. Not to mention the roster!!!

WoW i need a vacation or something.....

Bye the way. Do you guys know of any places where i can rent/lease/buy a server?

Heres the criteria i need.
  • Server locations available in France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, And that general Area...
    Must be quality servers, as in stable pings and stuff, im sure you know what i mean...
    That theres at least 64 slots available.
    Preferably not expensive but if they are post them anyway ill choose the one that fits all other criteria and is cheapest.
I dont know many server places but jest servers fits these well i just want to see what other places there are...

I don't really know much about servers but there is a guy here on taleworld who rents them (Spanky) The Einherjär server is from JESTER but I don't know how you could contact that/him/it.

Pm some people with a server?

Could you give me a link to the spanky guys thread. An 1 to the profile of einherjars leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom