SP Antiquity Fantasy Gods&Heroes mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to say with your second update to your mod its decent, but I couldn't help but notice so many historical inaccuracies.
Such as
-Memphis during the time period you are trying to make was the capital of Egypt, but you have it as apart of Troy in your mod.
-Corinth was the Capital of the Corinthian League in Greece, You have it in Egypt
-Narnia? Seriously
-It would make more since if the City of Selucia and Troy were both in the same faction seeing as they are both in Turkey
-There is probably more I can't remember at the moment

Suggestions:
-Make 1 Greek Faction I would Call it The Greek City States
  -Cities
    -Corinth
    -Sparta
    -Athens
    -Delphi

-Kingdom of Egypt
-Cities
  -Memphis
  -Hermopolis
  -Alexandria
  -Thebes

-The Roman Empire
-Cities
  -Rome
  -Capua
  -Ravenna
  -Ariminum

-Kingdom of Troy
-Cities
  -Troy
  -Pergamum
  -Ephesus
  -Rhodes

-Kingdom of Thrace
  -Cities
  -Thrace
  -Marcianopolis
  -Byzantium

-Kingdom of Scythia
-Cities
  -Chorasmia
  -Margiana
  -Sogdiana
  -Bactria

if you need anything else for Ideas ask

-I assume you play Rome: Total War correct?

shadowarcher said:
umm all the gods are wrong the Romans never worshipped Zeus that was a Greek god they worshipped Jupiter in fact the only correct god its Athena
Lol.

Shouldn't this be under the released mods section? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Colonel Comanglia said:
I would like to say with your second update to your mod its decent, but I couldn't help but notice so many historical inaccuracies.
Such as
-Memphis during the time period you are trying to make was the capital of Egypt, but you have it as apart of Troy in your mod.
-Corinth was the Capital of the Corinthian League in Greece, You have it in Egypt
-Narnia? Seriously
-It would make more since if the City of Selucia and Troy were both in the same faction seeing as they are both in Turkey
-There is probably more I can't remember at the moment

Suggestions:
-Make 1 Greek Faction I would Call it The Greek City States
  -Cities
    -Corinth
    -Sparta
    -Athens
    -Delphi

-Kingdom of Egypt
-Cities
  -Memphis
  -Hermopolis
  -Alexandria
  -Thebes

-The Roman Empire
-Cities
  -Rome
  -Capua
  -Ravenna
  -Ariminum

-Kingdom of Troy
-Cities
  -Troy
  -Pergamum
  -Ephesus
  -Rhodes

-Kingdom of Thrace
  -Cities
  -Thrace
  -Marcianopolis
  -Byzantium

-Kingdom of Scythia
-Cities
  -Chorasmia
  -Margiana
  -Sogdiana
  -Bactria

if you need anything else for Ideas ask

-I assume you play Rome: Total War correct?
i will change towns name,and tnx for sugestion,i didnt make the mod historic acurate but i will try to do so,narnia was a roman city(i find that somewere :smile:) ) and romans and greek had almost same gods but other name,so zeus=jupiter.Anyway in next update i will make lots of change about what u said in this post,and again ty
PS: and yes ive played rome total war,now i expect Rome TW 2 ,new graf i hope  :mrgreen:

Update 3 :wink: new map and thracian units,and new gods/towns names(more historyc acuracy  :roll:)
I w8 for your reports about map.

I notice that with the addition of all the fantasy/medieval items, its darn hard finding roman items. Its stacked with non useable items if you want to play in this era.

The black armour/items for heroes should be dropped in favour of something more in line with your theme.

The mod is coming along but you should consider getting some help as far as constant input towards what you want to change.

Just some thoughts

Titus said:
I notice that with the addition of all the fantasy/medieval items, its darn hard finding roman items. Its stacked with non useable items if you want to play in this era.

The black armour/items for heroes should be dropped in favour of something more in line with your theme.

The mod is coming along but you should consider getting some help as far as constant input towards what you want to change.

Just some thoughts

I agree with you.

I think u should add some mighty troops like myrmidons of achilles or some strong cavalary that wears black armor :grin: and I suggest you 2 find and add cape items to mod because when u get the imperial armor u dont need a helmet to protect your head and some players hate helmets :grin:

Interesting concept. Some things to note:
- I'm pretty sure the Thracians (at least the ancient ones) never used chainmail as a main form of armour. Considering you're Romanian, I think you can find info about the armament of the Dacians and Thracians (the latter being a bit more Hellenistic in armour) quite easily.
-
Colonel Comanglia said:
-Kingdom of Scythia
-Cities
  -Chorasmia
  -Margiana
  -Sogdiana
  -Bactria
Those are regions, not towns.

And good luck!

Sorry!
And why in a mod only names of cities and villages, and a map, soldiers and things from Native?
Please help........
Best regards

Hi, uh i have downloaded this mod and then the 1+2+3 update and extracted it to the mod. when i go into the mod i go to create the new profile to begin my destiny thing and everytime im about to b ambushed by that guy who tries to kill you before the merchant comes the game crashes while its loading to go to the town....?is there anything i can do to fix this? btw it also crashes when i try going into custom scenario game.

Please help because this mod looks so awesome and i rly want to play it.

i dunno, you could change the syctian armour to chain mail, instead of that rumpy pumpy fat medieval armour, and the gladiators dont look very... well gladiatory

I have downloaded this mod and it's most stupid mod i've ever seen! :mad:
Faction Greek-City-States has Nordic units not hoplites,phalangites etc.
Thrace has a unit called "phalanx pikemen"... that unit doesn't even care one sarissa and there's even no phalanx formation in this mod!
I prefer you don't download this mod in first place,just wait for Hegemony 268.B.C mod where all of these issues and much more bad things aren't present.
In hegemony 268.B.C there are 24 different factions with all different units and troops trees,there are multiple formations and everything.
I just don't know why did i lose this time to download this mod.

Btw i don't wanna be an insulting bastard,but please,Greeks having Nordic units,ancient towns having medieval armour,arms in the marketplace...come on!!!

Hegemony 268.B.C-BEST for ancient period!

Hello.
First: sorry for my English ... I'm not good in this language.

My eyes deceive me or you've made a map like mine? :roll:
Is it that my map?
You asked permission to use it?
Are giving me credit for the map?

Anyway ... if you want to use the map ... okay go ahead. But give me credit for it.
I have a slightly altered version of the map. Its extension is different. From Babylon (the area) to Ireland.
If you want this version let me know and I will try to share with you.
See you soon!

:grin:

Back
Top Bottom