SP Antiquity Fantasy God Of War - Looking for Members

What should I do now?

• Find a god-damn modeller. This will speed-up the process!

Votes: 74 82.2%
  • Some basic scripts. Can ask and search doing it myself.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Complete the in-game art! 60% of it is done.

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • A music without the module system. GoW soundtrack.

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

theAthenian

Features

A new story with a very interesting plot set in the Ancient greek world. Write your own destiny defying the unjust laws of fate. Now your future can be controlled directly with the only one problem. The very well powerful Olympian gods.

Alignment system. Now your every move defines your alignment changing future behavior and leading to different paths. 3 alignment categories: Good, Neutral, Evil. Will be included in future versions of the mod.

All new equpment of Kratos will be included. New model for his muscular body and of course hs face. There won't be many weapons and armours but the ones available will be powerful enough to withhold damage from a God's strength.

New creatures with custom skeletons new animation and new paricle systems. Now the battles will be far more challenging and will require much more strength.

New fighting animations such as powerful attacks and maybe some spells. Those will be fired through new keyboard buttons. Maybe even attch a gamepad option. 3rd person camera will also be a new gameplay experience

Boss fights, quick battles, rage bar, new health bar, no horses, not many human enemies.

Mod's current state:
I currently have some basic models (skeletons, golden armors and swords, blade of Olympus and possibly a Kratos model. We have a long modding journey ahead of us since this is just the beginning. Know that we are interested in all sorts of modders especially experienced modellers and coders. By the way no mappers please since we won't have a map most probably and if we do need one I can do it myself in the future. This mod will probably be completed since I have so much time ahead of me. Even if it dies along the way all the mod's models and scripts will be released. Preview will be updated in the near future with many more stuff.

Mod completion:
2%

@Kazzan and Maximum Pain: Thank you :grin: I promise I will do my best. Also the introduction is not yet completed. Many more to come :smile:

Thank you for the nice comment! I was planning this a long time ago. I thought this is a unique idea and with the new Warband release (and the interest members show :mrgreen:!) everything would be far more possible. Know that I will dedicate myself to this project. This mod won't die! :twisted:

Update: I seriously need a modeller! I suck at modelling... Progress will really be boosted with a modeller :grin: We will probably reach 20% There are 30 models to be done and the mod demo will be closer than ever to a release. Models currently needed:
Kratos's body and face
Kratos's gauntlets
A small temple with the shape of an arena
Rocks all sizes
the two short swords

By the way tomorrow you will see in-game art. Screen savers and stuff...

Austupaio said:
Cool, you can use HTML and GoW's graphic template.

What do you mean? :?:

And by 3d person camera I mean you will be able to see the whole body of Kratos from more distance. Like the original GoW.

Wow! As a huge GOW fan ill be paying loads of attention to this mod :razz:
Good luck with the progress, id help but I cant mod at all :sad:
Good luck guyz :grin:

woooot

most intersting. one question. is this going to be Vanilla or Warband ?

i destroyed a controller while playing god of war just because i suck at the jump and run sections of the game. i hope there will be none in this mod :smile:

Holding '

iweezy_animated_45.gif
iweezy_animated_51.gif

Who told you that?
I have made quite some progress.
I've gathered many models and scripts. :grin:

theAthenian said:
Who told you that?
I have made quite some progress.
I've gathered many models and scripts. :grin:

Perhaps you should update the thread more often so people dont get the wrong impression  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom