GM Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

when fighting as a murmillo in the third phase when you ahve the stones and a dagger all your large stone bags will be changed to stone bags. Or at least large stone bags in use i dont know if larges tone bags in inventory will be changed.

WEll i sow this ZAMA problem mentioned by players  in 3 separated  threads..and there is not any answer and solution... I also stuck after being invited... There is any solution of  this problem ?   

KOsc said:
WEll i sow this ZAMA problem mentioned by players  in 3 separated  threads..and there is not any answer and solution... I also stuck after being invited... There is any solution of  this problem ?   
No

I have noticed that in the arena fights in which one party is on the bridge and armed with stones the stones always miss unless the enemy is on the bridge too.  If the enemy is not on the bridge the stones even if accurately thrown will pass right through him without doing any damage. 

In the same fights I have noticed that it is impossible to walk into the river from the shore though it is possible to walk out of the river and onto the shore.  The only way to get into the river is by jumping off the bridge.  Perhaps these two things are related.

that should be caused by some barriers, which lead the ai to the bridge, that is also why stones sometimes are blocked.

Professor Jumbo said:
I have noticed that in the arena fights in which one party is on the bridge and armed with stones the stones always miss unless the enemy is on the bridge too.  If the enemy is not on the bridge the stones even if accurately thrown will pass right through him without doing any damage. 

In the same fights I have noticed that it is impossible to walk into the river from the shore though it is possible to walk out of the river and onto the shore.  The only way to get into the river is by jumping off the bridge.  Perhaps these two things are related.

This is not true it is just hard to hit them with the stones unless they are on the bridge ive had no problems hitting him with the stones u should try throwing the stone a bit before him and he should walk into them while you throw them.

TacoJunta said:
Whenever I try to initiate the re-enactment of the battle of Zama my game just stays there with no dialogue options and it says press left click to continue, I  clicked many a time and nothing happened :sad:
happend to me too

in rome if you first say that you want to leave by boat and then go to fish then you can't leave by the harbour anymore

Highlander said:
KOsc said:
WEll i sow this ZAMA problem mentioned by players  in 3 separated  threads..and there is not any answer and solution... I also stuck after being invited... There is any solution of   this problem ?   
No

Can you skip the invite and keep playing?  Will you continue to get invitiations to other battles? 

you can skip it, if you have cheats activated and press tab.
You won't get any more invitations, but you can replace triggers.txt with this
http://home.foni.net/~th-rohwedder/lars/triggers.txt
then you will (your savegames are still compatible after replacing).

Highlander said:

That did it - thought the feel isn't the same.  Very nice mod though.  A great idea and a clever use of the the system.

Highlander said:

I tried the tab thing. I have cheats activated. It didn't do anything.

I dont want to be rude or anything and this is probably not even a bug, just the scene editors being sloppy... Im just saying the truth!

The Entrances of buildings, scene props, city planning etc: is just one big mess, its completely ****ed up!

Sheriff-murder said:
I dont want to be rude or anything and this is probably not even a bug, just the scene editors being sloppy... Im just saying the truth!

The Entrances of buildings, scene props, city planning etc: is just one big mess, its completely ****ed up!

It's still a very early release. I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near complete at such an early stage.

Back
Top Bottom