GM Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

And now that I know where to look it says "attempt to reregister shader def_shader". Its an RGL error
It says this for all mods including Native. It happens during "Processing INI file" at the loading screen.

Brutus said:
Highlander said:
you can skip it, if you have cheats activated and press tab.
You won't get any more invitations, but you can replace triggers.txt with this
http://home.foni.net/~th-rohwedder/lars/triggers.txt
then you will (your savegames are still compatible after replacing).

That did it - thought the feel isn't the same.  Very nice mod though.  A great idea and a clever use of the the system.

Hi I'm trying to skip the arena play by replacing the triggers with this file you provided us.

Firstl, I think you meant Edit mode on the Configure screen because i couldnt 'tab' out of the conversation without edit mode. With cheats only I couldnt tab out.

Secondly, since I tabbed out of the mode, the active quest was still on screen so I dont know if you meant skip the conversation or skip the quest where it either fails or passes the quest. If you mean skip the conversation if we use the trigger will we get more invites? I just want to clarify here.

gladiatorerrorbe9.jpg

Do you know what to do?

Can you please, please think about releasing a bug fix that eliminates the arena master crash? Its annoying as hell, and I really wanted to play that Zama re-enactment!
I know and hope that you are working on fixing this piece of **** bugs(Sorry for the cursing).

Regards, Your mama

I have download the mod 0.43
But why there still lots of bugs??
I want to ask ..
When i start the fight with Rome empire
Where can i sell or buy  things??
Where can i sleep??
I cannot get into the villiage 's house(The hotel)  even i killed they all!

Sometimes, when I try to talk to the arena master, or the combat organizer, the program just stops going further in the 'press left click to continue' screen.
I eventually have to switch between applications, and terminate M&B.

Rather than being rude, you could just point out that the mod has not recently been worked on, and so, although eventually useful, the report is pointless at this time, especially for such an old version.

Back
Top Bottom