Glory For The Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

White Flame

Recruit
I see a lot of FILTHY barbaric battanians and sturgians in this forum. A lot of senate groveling oligarch worshippers and ones who would follow a foreign female as their empress.

I on the other hand will follow the hearts and will of those who made the empire... its Soldiers... Eventually leading in the western empire I will end this destructive conflict and bring peace to the empire. The emperor’s daughter will birth my son, and the treasonous senate will be punished.

After that I will floods the rivers and fields of Calradia with barbarian blood.

Long live the Empire! Strength and Honor.

How will you don the purple?

Last edited:
I see a lot of FILTHY barbaric battanians and sturgians in this forum. A lot of senate groveling oligarch worshippers and ones who would follow a foreign female as their empress.

I on the other hand will follow the hearts and will of those who made the empire... it’s Soldiers... Eventually leading in the western empire I will end this destructive conflict and bring peace to the empire. The emperor’s daughter will birth my son, and the treasonous senate will be punished.

After that I will floods the rivers and fields of Calradia with barbarian blood.

Long live the Empire! Strength and Honor.

How will you dawn the purple?
Probably in a similar fashion. However I do wonder if you had a character with maxed out Charm if you could unite the empire with limited bloodshed. Im interested to see how much potential dialogue/persuasion is available to us.

I also cant wait to try out the bartering system, that looks sweet. I ve always wanted to be able to sell back a castle at an enormous price.

How will you dawn the purple?

It is "don" the purple, as in -- to put on or wear.

I assume that Garios doesn't let little things like spelling get in the way, but the Senate cares very much about about such things. They make a lot of speeches, and such. :p

But I agree with the person who wonders if there's a way to unite the Imperial factions without needing to destroy them. Perhaps a diplomatic marriage between Lucon and Ira? Or, who knows, the player may take the throne as well I assume.

It is "don" the purple, as in -- to put on or wear.

I assume that Garios doesn't let little things like spelling get in the way, but the Senate cares very much about about such things. They make a lot of speeches, and such. :p

But I agree with the person who wonders if there's a way to unite the Imperial factions without needing to destroy them. Perhaps a diplomatic marriage between Lucon and Ira? Or, who knows, the player may take the throne as well I assume.
The pen is mightier than the sword eh? "about about such things" senatorial speling at its finest.

but I am looking forward to diplomacy very much.

Last edited:
The pen is mightier than the sword eh? "about about such things" senatorial speling at its finest.

but I am looking forward to diplomacy very much.

Sometimes our scribes are incompetent when they transcribe our wonderful oratory. You know how they are, the plebeians. A fine and upstanding senator never makes mistakes.

I would very much like to see just how far you can go with diplomacy.

Joking aside, I am actually very interested in this too. I know things like quests and the sort won't be fully complete in EA, but it'll be very interesting to see to what extent politics and diplomacy play a role.

Sometimes our scribes are incompetent when they transcribe our wonderful oratory. You know how they are, the plebeians. A fine and upstanding senator never makes mistakes.

Joking aside, I am actually very interested in this too. I know things like quests and the sort won't be fully complete in EA, but it'll be very interesting to see to what extent politics and diplomacy play a role.
I Am The Senate.

I hear you brother. But whilst the enemy is at the gates: the southerners prostitute themselves to a foreign "woman" and the northerners think they can buy honor... We should purge these degenerate bloodlines and start a new. Long live the Calradoi! To Victory!
How about that for a speech?

I hear you brother. But whilst the enemy is at the gates: the southerners prostitute themselves to a foreign "woman" and the northerners think they can buy honor... We should purge these degenerate bloodlines and start a new. Long live the Calradoi! To Victory!
[/QUO

To Arms!

Not bad, especially about the enemies being at the gate. But I remind you that the "foreign woman" was none other than the wife of our glorious Emperor Arenicos, and mother of his daughter the Princess Ira. While our great Empire is no hereditary monarchy, we still owe respect and devotion to the family of the last emperor. If Ira were to prove herself worthy, I see no reason to deny her the throne -- so long as she is chosen in the proper and correct way, by the Senate and People.

That is the Caldradic way. We do not bow to monarchs, nor do we bow to up-jumped soldiers. The Senate chooses. Should our honorable Senator Lucan prove himself willing, it may even be desirable to merge claims and have him and Princess Ira marry.

Strategos Garios is an excellent soldier of course and he is invited to continue to loyally serve where he is best suited: on the front and away from the levers of power. Leave that to those who are best suited to govern.

Back
Top Bottom