Resolved Scene Editor Global radiance Transfer - Global Illumination

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded
A new bug appeared with the 1.6.2 editor tools

The Radiance compiute Transphere - Global Illumination is completely broken, The PRT data file crash the scenes in game, and if I want to calculate the lights again, the editor generates a really terrible rendering (black spots, inactive areas ...) and crash. I delete all files in ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\PrtEditData*myscenehere*
and
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\TOW_EnvironmentAssets\SceneObj*myscenehere*
i retry to generate light, same issue
The crash id : 2021-09-29_14.03.55_de3d5246a6166f40d532fb4f921146d2

i have np probleme with GI in 1.6.1

thx

Update:

the PRT file crashes all custom scenes created before 1.6.2, I have to delete the file for the scene to work.

I also found a lot of lighting bugs on the vanilla game since the switch to 1.6.2, the solo and multiplayer scenes are impacted

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? The crash is fixed internally but if you are still experiencing this issue we would like to take a look to the issue with your scene data.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom