Glitched spot on Xuana and port - Player punishment needed

Users who are viewing this thread

The player TerribleRave should also get perma banned from the game, he only joins the game to glitch and waste everyone time.
His been doing this for months on end, he must have been reported hundreds of times by now, every game he plays the team his on ends up losing since people are fed up with him and just leave the game after reporting him.
But it seems he never been punished severely, since he always comes back to do it again.

His steam I.D https://steamcommunity.com/id/terriblerave

Again to all the people who seem to take this the wrong way yes these have most likely been reported before like shown by admiral these ain't hard things to fix in next hotfix, khsmer u ask why I report well I didn't know if these was known issues and as people are saying these have been possible in the maps for sometime as a mapper standpoint having areas like this in your map no matter how small should be fixed, yes these areas are the fault of the mapper ofc but in my eyes the player was doing it to be annoying as i witnessed in the game making everyone waste their time and making his entire team ragequit as all he did was sit in spots which had no benefit, so the main reason i am reporting it to get these areas fixed so we dont have players who can just hide in glitched spots and waste everyone's time, i dont want the player permed etc as that is just not fair for the act he did.

Again to all the people who seem to take this the wrong way yes these have most likely been reported before like shown by admiral these ain't hard things to fix in next hotfix, khsmer u ask why I report well I didn't know if these was known issues and as people are saying these have been possible in the maps for sometime as a mapper standpoint having areas like this in your map no matter how small should be fixed, yes these areas are the fault of the mapper ofc but in my eyes the player was doing it to be annoying as i witnessed in the game making everyone waste their time and making his entire team ragequit as all he did was sit in spots which had no benefit, so the main reason i am reporting it to get these areas fixed so we dont have players who can just hide in glitched spots and waste everyone's time, i dont want the player permed etc as that is just not fair for the act he did.
ye but thats the problem its reported for months but devs think its not priority to fix glitches on maps reported more than 100 of them but rly fixed are only some on Xauna and Echerion

Back
Top Bottom