Glitched spot on Xuana and port - Player punishment needed

Users who are viewing this thread

The player I am reporting is Demokritos This spot has most likely been reported but this is more of a report of this player, he keeps making games unenjoyable by sitting in this spot and waiting doesn't even move when his team is losing to morale etc, I know it lead his team to ragequit etc and at the start of the game we didn't know about the spot so we constantly got shot by him and couldn't do anything about it. He then did this again on port ormor by going on top of the tower and sat there for the entire rounds making a lot of players ragequit etc. The player knows full well what he was doing was wrong but carried on anyhow I recommend doing some sort of punishment on this player to show him and others glitching and making the game annoying for players on his team and on other teams is not tolerated. I don't know what that punishment will be even a warning can be fine.

Screenshot from Sid wolf to prove it is the same player Demokritos

I confirm Demokritos`s trolling in game by abandoning it and go for glitching around

Last edited:
It's been reported long ago and the position is not that great.I mean I don't blame the guy and I don't think he deserves to be punished because I've seen many players abuse it and even I tried it with my friends for fun couple months ago.All you can hope for is for NIN3 to fix it because he is one of the guys responsible for the Multiplayer maps.

Also next patch we will be able to kick players finally it took only 1 year for Taleworlds to add Kick poll.

It's been reported long ago and the position is not that great.I mean I don't blame the guy and I don't think he deserves to be punished because I've seen many players abuse it and even I tried it with my friends for fun couple months ago.All you can hope for is for NIN3 to fix it because he is one of the guys responsible for the Multiplayer maps.

Also next patch we will be able to kick players finally it took only 1 year for Taleworlds to add Kick poll.
Well over a year in EA*

Don't forget the lengthy period before that.

This is an intended feature stop crying. If you don't like it make your own game
if people read wat i put i said I am fine with a simple warning as yes it is a dev issue I ain't asking for him to be permed, I ain't here for people to over react, I am not crying I simply wanna raise this issue to the devs as it is their game, now lets bring the salt down and wait for a dev answer

if people read wat i put i said I am fine with a simple warning as yes it is a dev issue I ain't asking for him to be permed, I ain't here for people to over react, I am not crying I simply wanna raise this issue to the devs as it is their game, now lets bring the salt down and wait for a dev answer
I told you it's not an issue, this is map design. If it weren't part of the map and not willingly added, it would have been fixed by taleworlds ages ago because they are super fast to react and fix stuff.

on Port of Omar reported it in january buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut still no fix
on xauna reported it 2-3 months ago but again nothing
they are saying they fixed all this on beta but there is no beta patch T_T
btw there is more cool spots :grin:

Back
Top Bottom