Resolved Glitch when using "Talk" shortcut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0.277436
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have this odd glitch whenever I use the "Talk" rather than visit. both in towns, or in the field.
How to Reproduce: To to town, click on someone and pick "talk"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats and no mods.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Picture of glitch
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F GAMING, S-1151
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM: 32,0 GB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F GAMING, S-1151
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Corsair Force Series MP510 960GB M.2 SSD

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
I have done that twice along with a full reinstall. I have updated all driver.
Yet, the problem remains:sad:

Have you tried clean install? Which is removing all the leftovers after deleting the game.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom