Glitch to get female companions

Users who are viewing this thread

I have started yet another playthru yesterday with this mod

Looks good. Companions you hire get more sensible attribute points distribution and are good material for further development.

They will remain in the encyclopedia like never before seen forever and there is no way to contact them. Reason why I don't do this mission, unless I want the character as a companion.

In order to transform the quest daughter into a companion, after solving the problem in the village where she is hiding, you must exit the village walk mode to the village menu and walk through the village again. So it is the only chance you have to recruit her, after this she disappears from the village and is not relocated anywhere. In order for you to access her inventory, you must send her on a mission, when she returns from the mission she will be a companion with all her functions restored.

In addition, the daughter is generated when confirming the mission, the father tells you her name, which will indicate what kind of companion and allows you to see her on the wiki. If it is not the companion you expected, then load the game and request the mission again, a new daughter will be generated. If you want a species trader, look for this quest in aserai villages and it is 100% guaranteed that you will get one.
Thanks.
Instead I was ( instinctively, logically ) waiting for her to return to her home village, to then recruit her.
Now, I realise, all in vain ( your second paragraph - yeah, I see now you did explain this dodgy detail in earlier posts ....... I stuffed up ).
And I had save - scummed the quest many times ( your third paragraph ), to run with the prettiest ( by far ) !
Shame.

But I can indeed try it all again, and another beauty will, eventually, appear !

BTW TW seeing this sort of quest - generated Wanderer is now " live " ( ie is an entity, as all the Wanderers before her ), could / should she not now start appearing in taverns, like any other ? Like, isn't this her designed purpose, to be in the game as the actual titled Wanderer she is ?
A still - unfinished RPG feature?
Then could this be quite simply finished off / patched in " 1.9 ", so she can actually go " in - game " live, as clearly intended ? Please?

Last edited:
Instead I was ( instinctively, logically ) waiting for her to return to her home village, to then recruit her.
tragicomic comment. Well that would have been the instinct of everyone who saw a rescued daughter appear later on the wiki, "can I recruit her? Will she be in the village?"

I think it's a bug, I imagine that the program has a system to generate companions. Well, they used that same program to generate the daughters of the mission instead of creating a new program to generate the character. By using the companion program, it allows us that brief gap where the npc performs its primary function.

It would be great to turn the bug into a feature and actually have the daughter stay in the village with a special recruit dialog, or even be a third option in the quest as well.

I think (hope) that maybe this is actually a little easter egg, where the game "hides" a great companion (ala Dark Souls) but only for those who really explore the world.

Now, with Character Reload for 1.8, I can turn every wanderer into a wandering demi-god if I choose to. You can edit all their stats, traits, attributes, even their gear if you want to.

It would be interesting to hire both daughter and her lover as companions. You could arrange a marriage for them later and they can start cloning...ehm reproducing within your clan 😁

It would be interesting to hire both daughter and her lover as companions. You could arrange a marriage for them later and they can start cloning...ehm reproducing within your clan 😁
The lover would undoubtedly be great, since he has good status. But for the lover apparently they used the Noble generation program or something similar. Because when you go to talk to him, the dialogue option "we have something to discuss" appears, which is the same line of dialogue that you can have with a nobleman to discuss marriages, barter, etc.

If they had used the same generation mechanism of the lover, such as that of the Daughter, we would have an easy 2x1. Now the most you can do is recruit the Daughter, turn her into a noblewoman and make the lover get drunk in the bar watching the woman he lost :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :iamamoron:

Doesn't he disappear from existence after quest is over? Besides the case I gut him in duel, which happens most of time as my character has charisma of jar of pickles 🤭

Hello everyone, I have new news hahaha. At least now in the beta. If you accept and finish the quest on the same day, between the money balance periods, the new companion will have all her attribute points and talents free to distribute. I mean, you can have a companion with 8 or 10 intelligence points if you want. You can pick one good at combat and make her good at intelligence, she'll end up being good at both.

First, recruit a good scout, to immediately locate where the lost daughter is. Make sure you have good group speed, in case you are accepting the mission in a place with a lot of distance between villages. Wait to start the mission as soon as you pay the daily wages, so you have time to finish the mission before the end of the day.

If you finish the quest after the day has passed, the daughter will have her attribute and talent points distributed correctly. This is why perhaps in some game, you have been lucky to find a companion with all the attributes to distribute, during the first day of her spawning they are not distributed.

Hello everyone, I have new news hahaha. At least now in the beta. If you accept and finish the quest on the same day, between the money balance periods, the new companion will have all her attribute points and talents free to distribute. I mean, you can have a companion with 8 or 10 intelligence points if you want. You can pick one good at combat and make her good at intelligence, she'll end up being good at both.

First, recruit a good scout, to immediately locate where the lost daughter is. Make sure you have good group speed, in case you are accepting the mission in a place with a lot of distance between villages. Wait to start the mission as soon as you pay the daily wages, so you have time to finish the mission before the end of the day.

If you finish the quest after the day has passed, the daughter will have her attribute and talent points distributed correctly. This is why perhaps in some game, you have been lucky to find a companion with all the attributes to distribute, during the first day of her spawning they are not distributed.
I can't believe the time I waste now save- scumming these quests over and over to discover the ( randomised ) most strikingly beautiful Tala the Swift, Ingrid the Healer, etc, to recruit ( collect ).

I go through dozens and dozens of candidates ( applicants ) each quest, until eventually ......... her !

I mean, it is really, really, great to have freedom of choice ................................ there must be something wrong with me.

Last edited:
I mean, it is really, really, great to have freedom of choice ................................ there must be something wrong with me.
Na, it's the little roleplay embers you can do. You follow your chicken brain that says "pretty woman, want in party" hahaha. With this discovery you no longer have to worry if she is specialized in something. Just go for the pretty ones and transform them into the killing machines you want.

Na, it's the little roleplay embers you can do. You follow your chicken brain that says "pretty woman, want in party" hahaha. With this discovery you no longer have to worry if she is specialized in something. Just go for the pretty ones and transform them into the killing machines you want.
There is a certain thrill of discovery.

However, it would all be much more time efficient to have Character Creation linked to Clan members, to modify their looks as one pleases !

Back
Top Bottom