Glitch to get female companions

Users who are viewing this thread

The mission where a village notable asks you to find his daughter. Well, when you finish it, you will see that she appears in the list of companions on the wiki, as never seen before, forever.

But when you solve the problem and go back to map mode, concluding the mission, and you enter the village again, she is in the same place, only now you can offer to be recruited. Bandit Boyfriend for some reason thinks he's a noble by doing this.

The only thing you won't be able to do is access her inventory, but this is easily solved, sending her on a mission, on her return she will be a companion like any other, with the difference of having a father in the relationships menu and that her inventory It's not old clothes and rusty swords, but in good shape.

The daughter is generated randomly and when accepting the mission, when the father indicates his name (here you can click on his name and see his abilities on the wiki). Therefore, you save the game before, if you do not like the companion, load again and go through the mission again.

So don't forget to wander through Kusait and Aserai villages to get an assortment of "the swift" and "spice vendor" Waifus. Or battania and sturgia to get some sexy nurses

New info: If you accept and finish the mission on the same day (between daily wages) the companion will have all her talents, attributes and perks free for you to choose how to distribute them.

(edited to complement all information in all subsequent comments)

Last edited:
that's a good find, I seen go to taverns in the past but I didn't know you could pick them up in the village too! That'll be a big time saver! In fact if you can keep farming them, they make good clan leaders too because they marry men from enemy clans so you steal all the good party leaders!

It would be cool if you could find special wanderers hanging out in spots like that around villages and towns, not accessible through the menu, Would be a reason to walk around.

that's a good find, I seen go to taverns in the past but I didn't know you could pick them up in the village too! That'll be a big time saver! In fact if you can keep farming them, they make good clan leaders too because they marry men from enemy clans so you steal all the good party leaders!
The spawm of the type of daughter is random, in my current game I have 4 the swift, 2 normal spawm and 2 for the mission. I haven't tested, but maybe by saving before accepting the quest, the type of daughter could change to one that interests you. When I have the opportunity to try it I will comment here.

It would be cool if you could find special wanderers hanging out in spots like that around villages and towns, not accessible through the menu, Would be a reason to walk around.
It would be interesting, something similar to the special encounters of fallout 1 and 2. No exact location or time to appear.No wiki to notice

The companion "horse thief" for example, according to his story is a great horse thief, if it were the case of being a special Hero, you could find him randomly in villages that produce horses or guarding the horses in the pens of a city .

Special heroes that you could find after attacking a bandit lair. A hero who offers to follow you after becoming the champion of the tournaments (oblivion adoring fan)

Several things could be done in that area that would mainly bring some humor to the game.

It would be interesting, something similar to the special encounters of fallout 1 and 2. No exact location or time to appear.No wiki to notice

The companion "horse thief" for example, according to his story is a great horse thief, if it were the case of being a special Hero, you could find him randomly in villages that produce horses or guarding the horses in the pens of a city .

Special heroes that you could find after attacking a bandit lair. A hero who offers to follow you after becoming the champion of the tournaments (oblivion adoring fan)

Several things could be done in that area that would mainly bring some humor to the game.
Totally. Encountering characters organically and unexpectedly by moving through the world and interacting with it.

The mission where a village notable asks you to find his daughter. Well, when you finish it, you will see that she appears in the list of companions on the wiki, as never seen before, forever.

But when you solve the problem and go back to map mode, concluding the mission, and you enter the village again, she is in the same place, only now you can offer to be recruited. Bandit Boyfriend for some reason thinks he's a noble by doing this.

The only thing you won't be able to do is access her inventory, but this is easily solved, sending her on a mission, on her return she will be a companion like any other, with the difference of having a father in the relationships menu and that her inventory It's not old clothes and rusty swords, but in good shape.

So don't forget to wander through Kusait and Aserai villages to get an assortment of "the swift" and "spice vendor" Waifus. Or battania and sturgia to get some sexy nurses
" sexy nurses " ?
Are you using a lingerie mod or something ?
I mean, some NPCs can indeed be nice looking, but ........ vanilla BL is very staid, unfortunately ( and unrealistically, and anti - immersively, and fun - police, and everything ...... ) .....

" sexy nurses " ?
Are you using a lingerie mod or something ?
I mean, some NPCs can indeed be nice looking, but ........ vanilla BL is very staid, unfortunately ( and unrealistically, and anti - immersively, and fun - police, and everything ...... ) .....
Just kidding, but actually, the healing Battanias and Sturgians in my games are usually pretty cute.

In my current game I accidentally made an incredibly beautiful kusait and the 5 swift companions, who are kusait, compete for which one is uglier hahaha.

Regarding underwear, I would like them to change it to something more sophisticated. The current one may fit in with a poor companion, but it looks very precarious for a nobleman carrying half a million denars worth of armor and weapons. An underwear similar to the one the character wears in dark soul 3 would be nice. It looks medieval but decent.

Just kidding, but actually, the healing Battanias and Sturgians in my games are usually pretty cute.

In my current game I accidentally made an incredibly beautiful kusait and the 5 swift companions, who are kusait, compete for which one is uglier hahaha.

Regarding underwear, I would like them to change it to something more sophisticated. The current one may fit in with a poor companion, but it looks very precarious for a nobleman carrying half a million denars worth of armor and weapons. An underwear similar to the one the character wears in dark soul 3 would be nice. It looks medieval but decent.
For sure.
There really should be some luxury undergarments ( and .....ahem...." harem wear " ) for the wealthy noble ladies, in silk, lace, furs .......... the Empire especially could have a decadent fashion style - Roman noblewomen favoured scandalous silk " negligees " etc , Roman dancing girls were clad in nice - looking bikinis, Empress Theodora's career is enlightening ( and inspiring ) etc

Last edited:
For sure.
There really should be some luxury undergarments ( and .....ahem...." harem wear " ) for the wealthy noble ladies, in silk, lace, furs .......... the Empire especially could have a decadent fashion style - Roman noblewomen favoured scandalous silk " negligees " etc , Roman dancing girls were clad in nice - looking bikinis, Empress Theodora's career is enlightening ( and inspiring ) etc
Already your suggestions are very exquisite hahaha.

I'm talking about something like shorts and a top, in white cotton fabric, or something like that. Make it look more in keeping with the status of the character. Even if they wanted to give more details, women in particular, social and combat underwear should be different. Apart from the fact that in the campaign, the woman sought to look less attractive to avoid any attempted rape, military clothing would surely not allow all types of clothing to be worn comfortably underneath, or it would be too delicate for it.

the current underwear, really with the only society that something seems to combine is with the battania, due to its more simplistic style of clothing, not necessarily a question of poverty, but of culture.

For something sexy, I always have female companions (which is almost all I recruit) in short tunics, basically giving that mini-skirt look. Inappropriate for the period from an RPG standpoint, but I'll live with it, lol. On the other hand, I usually put female family members in envelope skirts as (in my opinion) thats the most luxurious female look currently in the game.

Ah, so that's how you reliably get access to their inventories. Good find. I knew about getting them as companions but could never find a reliable way to get into their inventories. Well done.

Totally. Encountering characters organically and unexpectedly by moving through the world and interacting with it.
Very few games manage to do it. But if it's done well it's sure is fun. That's why Rimworld is so great because the stories, successes and failures, are so enjoyable and why it has such high replay factor. I don't know if it's possible for a game like this to ever achieve anything like that but it would make it a lot more fun.

Ah, so that's how you reliably get access to their inventories. Good find. I knew about getting them as companions but could never find a reliable way to get into their inventories. Well done.
Ironically I realized that I couldn't access the inventory after the 3rd companion I recruited. I was dedicated to rapidly improving relations in the villages and kept them all busy looking for draft animals or herding cattle into a town. When I finally realized the problem, it was a matter of connecting one point to another.

Ironically I realized that I couldn't access the inventory after the 3rd companion I recruited. I was dedicated to rapidly improving relations in the villages and kept them all busy looking for draft animals or herding cattle into a town. When I finally realized the problem, it was a matter of connecting one point to another.
Now 19 days post - quest and she is still nowhere to be found back in her village ( her " Heroes " Wanderer Encyclopedia entry says whereabouts - " never seen before " ). Her father is all smiles though. Can it take, like, 3 weeks for her to show up, for collection ?

Last edited:
Now 19 days post - quest and she is still nowhere to be found back in her village ( her " Heroes " Wanderer Encyclopedia entry says whereabouts - " never seen before " ). Her father is all smiles though. Can it take, like, 3 weeks for her to show up, for collection ?
They will remain in the encyclopedia like never before seen forever and there is no way to contact them. Reason why I don't do this mission, unless I want the character as a companion.

In order to transform the quest daughter into a companion, after solving the problem in the village where she is hiding, you must exit the village walk mode to the village menu and walk through the village again. So it is the only chance you have to recruit her, after this she disappears from the village and is not relocated anywhere. In order for you to access her inventory, you must send her on a mission, when she returns from the mission she will be a companion with all her functions restored.

In addition, the daughter is generated when confirming the mission, the father tells you her name, which will indicate what kind of companion and allows you to see her on the wiki. If it is not the companion you expected, then load the game and request the mission again, a new daughter will be generated. If you want a species trader, look for this quest in aserai villages and it is 100% guaranteed that you will get one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom